Farhan leaks again - 4 SONGS

TEMPLE

Featured Posts

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RitaOral
Just now, Latoyah Jackson said:

He exploited fans by constantly teasing things he was never going to leak. For example, he only posted previews of the Fame Ball visuals that MANY fans have wanted for almost 10 years... and not a single full leak. Why? Attention. He's made up so many lyrics and teased so many things that he was never going to post, for attention. That my dear is called exploiting the fans. 

Something is better than nothing, he has given us FOUR full songs, anything else he "teases" is a bonus, heck he can do what he wants if he keeps serving us these bops that other greedy people keep for themselves. merry christmas!!

latoya.gif

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, MEDONER said:

This. I don't really care what he's done to get the stuff he has, he's kind enough to share it with us. He' been blessing us with new stuff since the summer and I have nothing but gratefulness for him, yeah he teased a lot but at least he delivered A LOT.

And I fully understand. But this leaker in question is the absolute worst person in this fan base. I am not in any way taking away from the fact that we just got new old songs, but thought the people following him would like to know background. 

raginchristians
2 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4652942

Sis scroll down to the new topics section, someone made a thread for each of them :selena:

Unless the links aren't there in which case I'll round em up for ya

Leave retrosexual for last, the other tracks don't measure up to the SLAYAGE of that 4 minute blessing :lolly:

he/they

RainingOnMe
3 minutes ago, DoWhatYouWant said:

Something is better than nothing, he has given us FOUR full songs, anything else he "teases" is a bonus, heck he can do what he wants if he keeps serving us these bops that other greedy people keep for themselves. merry christmas!!

latoya.gif

Just because people with unreleased don't post them doesn't make them greedy. Have you considered the legal magnitude of leaking Lady Gaga songs? I guess not.

Chase is the only person that has been the most greedy with unreleased from many artists. He was "AllYouCanEat" on SoundCloud back in 2016. Only posting short snippets, teasing many many fans. Not a single full leak. He gets a major thrill out of teasing people, it's a sick obsession. Oh well. Do as you will. :sweat:

EDIT: One of my friends that was disgustingly targeted by Chase during the summer is gathering all the screenshots. The scheme almost led to him taking his own life. I WILL post it tomorrow morning for anyone interested.

8 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

what makes him disturbingly obsessed? 

the lengths he goes to stealing her material and leaking it for attention

with zero regard for her

joanne gwaan like mi father. all now, mi can't see her.

UWontUseMyMind

After this leaks, Christmas won’t be anymore the birthday of Jesus but the day where our savior, Farhan, leaked 4 songs :pray:

While I was sleeping you’re voices were upon me but I was blind and now I’m late at the party, my savior Farhan I ask to you just one more leak to celebrate the new year, because I know that you’re a nice person. Thanks. 

ChicaSkas

Unreleased song drama, and insider infighting/accusations is not something we Mods want to see here...

We are dealing with a spontaneous leak of  Gaga material that we as a community are grateful to finally hear after many years. This material provides us as scholars of her career with invaluable insight. We should all be grateful that we even get to hear it. 

Let's try to keep the subject on how happy we all are, and how awesome this is, and not on who did what where....

We all know this kind of stuff is likely illegally obtained -- but it's too late now to right any of those wrongs, and the power to right any of those acts is out of our hands,  so the best we can do is enjoy the music, and try to keep from verbally killing each other over how it got here.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagaUnderYou
Just now, brandneweyes said:

the lengths he goes to stealing her material and leaking it for attention

with zero regard for her

How many songs do you think he has swindled anyways?

RitaOral

Just because people with unreleased don't post them doesn't make them greedy. Have you considered the legal magnitude of leaking Lady Gaga songs? I guess not.

Chase is the only person that has been the most greedy with unreleased from many artists. He was "AllYouCanEat" on SoundCloud back in 2016. Only posting short snippets, teasing many many fans. Not a single full leak. He gets a major thrill out of teasing people, it's a sick obsession. Oh well. Do as you will. :sweat:

Countless gaga leaks have happened in the past and no one has been arrested, i don't really see her starting to lock up fans now. Sounds more like an excuse not to leak than an actual reason.

Lol so what if he is teasing? He delivered didn't he? Not one but 4 songs, and other bonus things aswell, talent won

latoya.gif

Perfume

EXACTLY! I would certainly not be up and ready to just post a song I have bc of the legal issues. 

Also, yes I remember All You Can Eat. Still don't have those Marina/Allie stems and he has a new SoundCloud where he's been posting EVEN MORE snippets randomly. Granted he did post full I'm Not Hungry Anymore, but that song spread like wildfire and I can easily see his petty ass leaking it to spite everyone trading it.

an angel held me like a child

ItsTommyBitch

The sad part is that if he really has a lot, he probably leaked the scraps he doesn't care about that Gaga + team might care the least about, rip anyone thinking they will get anything "especially" juicy or whatever.

The entire culture of leaking unreleased things is so toxic and gross and built around attention mongering and insecurity it seems :rip: (That and avoiding getting caught, hence why what ever "leaks fully" is rarely something important)

I'll just take what leaks and not get caught up in the drama :laughga: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

arrtpop
6 minutes ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

And I fully understand. But this leaker in question is the absolute worst person in this fan base. I am not in any way taking away from the fact that we just got new old songs, but thought the people following him would like to know background. 

does never again from ARTPOP even exist?

aphrodite

1 minute ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

You haven't posted any substantial information except call him "greedy, obsessed, and evil". We wanted to know the story behind this, some members have even asked you, but instead you chose to continue the slander. 

Bottomline: Would you just spill the tea :madge:

Archived