💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Farhan leaks again - 4 SONGS

TEMPLE

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

did anyone get to download the videos from his twitter?
I was just about to attempt to rip the Musicland, Paparazzi, and Love Game films but the links are deleted.

https://twitter.com/chaosangel6 they are posted here too 

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfume
1 minute ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

I was, and a GGD mod can vouch for me on that.

I don't believe in leaking for attention or power, like Chase aka Farhunty.

It's wrong to exploit the fans like this. Yes, you guys got real leaks from him, but after many months of lies, games, and manipulation.

Sorry wrong post to quote, but does this guy have any other FULL unreleased songs? I totally believe you btw, this **** is way too common in the Lana fandom also!

an angel held me like a child

RitaOral
2 minutes ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

It's wrong to exploit the fans like this. Yes, you guys got real leaks from him, but after many months of lies, games, and manipulation.

I don't see how he is exploiting the fans, he is just sharing what he is. If anything it is those who keep the leaks for themselves and refuse to share them with the fanbase who are the ones doing the exploiting 

3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

did anyone get to download the videos from his twitter?
I was just about to attempt to rip the Musicland, Paparazzi, and Love Game films but the links are deleted.

I did ;) 

GagaUnderYou
1 minute ago, brandneweyes said:

although disturbingly obsessed with gaga, 'farhan' is the least loyal gaga stan imaginable, personality wise

i'm a transgender girl in the beginning of my transition. when we were 'friends' he kept trying to bring me down, and after he found out i began to tell the truth on him, he attacked me. he's sick

what makes him disturbingly obsessed? 

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, GagaMegaFan said:

WHAT HAPPENED WHAT LEAKED PLEASE I CAN'T READ 30+ PAGES SOME ONE LIGHT ME UP PLEASE

four songs and 3 new vid clips

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

raginchristians
1 minute ago, GagaMegaFan said:

WHAT HAPPENED WHAT LEAKED PLEASE I CAN'T READ 30+ PAGES SOME ONE LIGHT ME UP PLEASE

giphy.gif

4 new pre-fame/fame era demos :firega:

he/they

ChicaSkas
Just now, Bazaar said:

Where can I listen to Circus?

google, if you mean the Britney Spears version. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

gagagoogoose

Farhan is doing something Gaga hasn't done in 6 years. Giving us new songs as a gift on Christmas.

tumblr_nkf57nOfX01r0y46zo1_500.gif

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, DoWhatYouWant said:

I don't see how he is exploiting the fans, he is just sharing what he is. If anything it is those who keep the leaks for themselves and refuse to share them with the fanbase who are the ones doing the exploiting 

He exploited fans by constantly teasing things he was never going to leak. For example, he only posted previews of the Fame Ball visuals that MANY fans have wanted for almost 10 years... and not a single full leak. Why? Attention. He's made up so many lyrics and teased so many things that he was never going to post, for attention. That my dear is called exploiting the fans. 

5 minutes ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

We still got more from Farhan than from other leakers. :shrug: You can say what you want about him and I know how twisted the trading world is, but to us who are not dealing with that kind of bullshit, this was an amazing Christmas present.

MEDONER
Just now, DoWhatYouWant said:

This. I don't really care what he's done to get the stuff he has, he's kind enough to share it with us. He' been blessing us with new stuff since the summer and I have nothing but gratefulness for him, yeah he teased a lot but at least he delivered A LOT.

raginchristians
2 minutes ago, DoWhatYouWant said:

I'm guessing there'd be some sort of power trip involved from holding these tracks above us for months before any leaks even start, hence the exploitation :interestinga:

he/they

Archived