Farhan leaks again - 4 SONGS

TEMPLE

Featured Posts

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raginchristians
1 minute ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

He could have gotten a lot less "hate" if he just didn't mention any eras in general lol. :neyde: Now he looks like a liar. Don't get me wrong, like I mentioned before I'm thankful for the leaks we've received, but HE KNOWS how much the fan base is attached to the idea of getting "ARTPOP" stems, or hearing "TEA", "Onion Girl", "Sire", and "PARTYNAUSEOUS". Regardless, all the demos that were leaked were very cute :)

Exactly, I'm 100% THANKFUL we got these leaks, don't get it twisted, but we could've skipped the games so we can avoid meltdowns and he can avoid the "hate"

he/they

joemayzzin
1 minute ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

While it's great the fans get to hear these songs after almost 10 years, you guys have NO idea the amount of insanity the leaker possesses.

I wish I could write it all out here, but he's been exposed so many times since June. I don't have the energy to do it. Interscope and Gaga's legal teams have been watching him to see how far he was willing to go with the content he robbed of gullible producers and photographers.

The legal magnitude of this is serious.

im not saying its right to leak music, period.

i understand the hard work artist put into it esp gaga but all i was saying is the fact that we GET to listen to it is pretty cool as a fan of hers.. 

Tom Nook

Getting The Fame content on the eve of The Fame hitting the big 1 0

1200mh.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

ChicaSkas

This is such an epic night. Glad I had internet to experience this epicness!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

RainingOnMe
3 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

He could have gotten a lot less "hate" if he just didn't mention any eras in general lol. :neyde: Now he looks like a liar. Don't get me wrong, like I mentioned before I'm thankful for the leaks we've received, but HE KNOWS how much the fan base is attached to the idea of getting "ARTPOP" stems, or hearing "TEA", "Onion Girl", "Sire", and "PARTYNAUSEOUS". Regardless, all the demos that were leaked were very cute :)

And these he does not have.

He was only trying to get everyone's attention. He has absolutely 0 unreleased content from anything past The Fame. Sure he can post all the snippets of stems he wants, but many of us will not forget the lies he promised before. He's a psychotic fan leaking material that he stole, and that's that. He isn't an insider and he's not "close to Gaga." 

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

MUSICLAND :excited2::excited2::excited2::giveup::giveup::giveup:

WHERE

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

RainingOnMe
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

New York is fire ! 

All my bet on RedOne produced it

Nope, it's produced by Rob Fusari in 2007. It's Paparazzi's twin sister, uses the same drums. :)

FilthyPOP414
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

This is such an epic night. Glad I had internet to experience this epicness!

I'm feeling kinda    Nauseous 

Just now, Latoyah Jackson said:

And these he does not have.

He was only trying to get everyone's attention. He has absolutely 0 unreleased content from anything past The Fame. Sure he can post all the snippets of stems he wants, but many of us will not forget the lies he promised before. He's a psychotic fan leaking material that he stole, and that's that. He isn't an insider and he's not "close to Gaga." 

Uh oh you lost your mind

But everybody knows

We get naughty at the leak party

Bop to what we got and carry on :icega:

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, MEDONER said:

It's just a new snippet, but OMG I'm SHOOOOOK!

HO LEE CHIT now this is what I'd love to hear in full OH MY GOD :giveup:

Archived