💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Name A Time Gaga Moved You Emotionally (In Her Work)

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

When she removed her wig at SwineFest and then when she said “Thanks for taking me back” during “I wanna be with you”. :giveup:

germanotyabitch

Oh god. Till it happens to you and Dope ohmygod

f7dceae6e3d920d8ccd1521eece45b02--kim-ka

𝑔𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝓎𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 ✌

One of the many times was Oscars Til It Happens To You. When she did that last chorus and changed the pitch... Bawlingggggg!!!

The Cure came out right when my mom was hospitalized for a month and my family and I were preparing for her to die. She didn't die and has almost totally recovered. That song really could not have come out at a better time in my life. It's very special to me.

Guest bostonGUY

The last month or two I've been very depressed

But everytime I listen to Marry The Night, I sob because I can feel the strength, confidence, and the will to survive radiating from the song and it makes me emotional because it's just what I need to hear and I'm not quite there yet but the song gives me hope I can pull through

So Gaga, thank you for writing that song it gives me a little tiny light in the darkness inside me that I can oull through and be strong, and marry my night:kara:

her live performances of Dope, when she sings "forgive me monsters, won't you" or something like that. just generally thining about ARTPOP era :'c

d7ccbbf8361b36e39f588b2c1c3c77da.gif

Angel Down isn't well-liked among the fans but this ripped my heart into 2

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

I'm not crying a lot but, oh, well, the songs; Joanne, Million Reasons, Perfect Illusion (especially the acoustic version). The Edge Of Glory @ JWT, like every time I watch it on those potato streams. Till It Happens To You @ Oscars makes me cry every time I watch it. Those are the most recent ones.

But she also made me cry with Bad Romance @ Super Bowl. I was so proud and she delivered a great show, it made me emotional too. :selena:

Oriane

The entire Joanne album/era... There are so many great things about it. The way she talks about her story, her family, how everything that happened has impacted her life. And you can feel it in the music.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Space Cowboy
3 hours ago, bostonGUY said:

The last month or two I've been very depressed

But everytime I listen to Marry The Night, I sob because I can feel the strength, confidence, and the will to survive radiating from the song and it makes me emotional because it's just what I need to hear and I'm not quite there yet but the song gives me hope I can pull through

So Gaga, thank you for writing that song it gives me a little tiny light in the darkness inside me that I can oull through and be strong, and marry my night:kara:

Turn the car on and run :hug:

Archived