Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Name A Time Gaga Moved You Emotionally (In Her Work)

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

006-lady-gaga-theredlist.jpg

The last time i remeber being emotionally moved by Gaga is when she dropped Million Reasons last year. I was going through alot were i felt like i had just done all i could in a situation and i felt empty and sad and lonely and like no one in this world was able to understand me and what i was going through. I raged to Perfect Illusion but i still felt the emptiness after it wore off and then Gaga's Signature Ballad was released..

I cant even begin to describe how connected i feel with Million Reasons, i mean, ive felt connected in multiple ways but in the Joanne era and with Million Reasons it was different it was on a REAL personal level. I'm so grateful for this song, music video and message for inspiring me to continue when i felt like i had nothing left because man was i wrong.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

Joanne, the song :giveup:

Especially after seeing her perform it live and hearing her speak about pain, how it changes you, etc.

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!

FRANK1991

Sound of Music 

I don't get moved or emotional that easily but the Sound of Music at the Oscars blew me away

GGD was up in heaven that week with waves of praise everywhere

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Space Cowboy
11 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

Sound of Music 

I don't get moved or emotional that easily but the Sound of Music at the Oscars blew me away

GGD was up in heaven that week with waves of praise everywhere

Follow every rainbow til' you find your dream :nick:

MarcusBones
35 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Joanne, the song :giveup:

Especially after seeing her perform it live and hearing her speak about pain, how it changes you, etc.

THIS.

That song does so much for me. When I saw my mom's mental health breakdown last year, literally the day the album came out. I was visiting back home in Philadelphia and went to visit her, she was skin and bones and drugged out and being scizophrenic. I remember I listened to the song on repeat back to my hotel room and bawled my eyes out because I thought it was the last time I'd see my mom alive and her name is close enough (Anne).

Then when I saw her in Vegas her speech before the song resonated so much and I cried again, even my husband was crying because what she was saying was so relatable and mind you, he's not a Gaga stan nor is he very emotional.

I love Joanne so much.

Luzaleja

I am always moved when I listen to Joanne the song. It reminds me of one of my best friends, who I lost to lupus 6 years ago. It really breaks my heart every time. I also cry with Grigio girls because of the same reason.

I cry every time I listen to Princess Die as well.

Seeing youtube videos of her being interviewed in her Born this way conferences;  she always comes  prepared carrying a notepad full of notes of her meetings with the other people at the conference.  This showed me she is serious about her charity and not just doing it for the PR.   Same with her meeting with the Dali Lama. 

Saint Hollywood

There are too many to count... I can't even begin with how this woman has moved and saved me. :kara:

Poissonche

When I heard Angel Down for the first time. You know, growing up has always been a lot about discovering more about life and the world, including the hard truths; your innocence is slowly fading away. However, since I became a teenager, not only my own point of view on the world became worse: the world itself is going through a rough phase. And you just want to help, to change things, but you can't. When Joanne was released, I was 16, and I continuously had this fear of Donald Trump being elected, since we were very close to the elections. The fact that a new Gaga album was finally coming out was my distraction, a little ray of light in my life. But then Angel Down hit me like a truck. It was too real. It just said everything I felt. I rarely cry because of music, movies, etc. But Angel Down had me balling. It was like someone told me "wake up, time to grow up, here's the truth about the world, and it's scary".

highongaga

When Gaga performed Gypsy at the final artRave. The ARTPOP era was so special for me. My life completely changed during it. When I saw her perform and I realized that the ARTPOP era was coming to a close, I thought about how much I grew throughout that past year (2013-2014) and how special Gaga was to me. I cry every single time I watch the performance and I get very reminiscent on my past. The era was when I finally started making friends and those friends are still with me to this day, so whenever I think about it, it reminds me of when I first met them and came out of my shell. :wub:

YEAHHH BUDDY

Archived