Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

LG6 likely to be released early 2018

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Yesterday I made a thread about how I think that LG6 will definitely be released in 2018. But after the announcement that ASIB will be pushed to October, I think we should expect LG6 to be released early next year. And by that I mean sometime in the first 2 quarters. The reason I say this is because Gaga has already been working on LG6 for at least 5 months and by the time The Joanne World Tour ends in February it would have been about 7 months of work(assuming she is still working on it). That would be about the same amount of time Joanne took to complete. And the fact that she will have no known obligations from February to October (8 months), makes this time period the perfect time to release LG6. Also let's not forget that DJWS said that LG6 will be released sooner than we think. Add to this the "in 2018 radio is ours" comment, and it all suddenly seems like they already knew about ASIB being pushed and a probable early release of LG6.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EdgeofTeeth

I don’t know anything anymore, honestly... I feel like anything we assume is gonna be wrong (unless we assume the album isn’t coming before 2019 :trollga: )

BlingNotTheMusic

I was just thinking that either a single will drop “sooner than later” (-DJWS:stalkga:) but then it also may be a good marketing move 1) to release the album close to ASIB 2) Which ALSO just happens to be the 10 year anniversary of The Fame

So I really don’t know at this point. But I would DIE to have new Gagz music within the next month. The hype ruined me :grr:

Edit: The Fame was released Aug 18, 2008. Aug 17th is on a Friday in 2018 [I see you Gagz]

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

PunkTheFunk
7 minutes ago, Quark said:

let's not forget that DJWS said that LG6 will be released sooner than we think

Would DJ Hype Shadow lie?

29th+Annual+ASCAP+Pop+Music+Awards+Arriv

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Would DJ Hype Shadow lie?

29th+Annual+ASCAP+Pop+Music+Awards+Arriv

Idk but he can do whatever he wants (with my bodeh)

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

TheRoof

i want to do the opposite of what people think i'm gonna do - Lady Gaga

basically us trying to predict gaga career

6cWVH37.gif6cWVH37.gif6cWVH37.gif

GagasPussy

Lmfao I am not getting my hopes up on an Early release. I don't expect the album to be released in 2018 but in 2019. 

Mister Gaga

I don't think so. 

My theory is that the ASIB soundtrack will come in October, along with the movie, and the residency will start in October too, as a way to not only promote the film but also it's music and her career in general. She'll sing her greatest pop hits + Jazz + ASIB music.

LG6 will come in 2019.

Jewels n Drugs

This is how shiit needs to go:

Jan-feb: JWT + LG6 lead

March: LG6 video + promo

April: LG6

May-sept: WW promo for LG6 + singles

Aug: Perform medley at VMAS + receive vanguard award 

Oct: ASIB + soundtrack

Dec: Residency

2019: WW tour while shes on break frm residency

i wont have it any other way 

geWQoPZ.gif

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

ElectricAlley

Haven’t y’all considered that maybe the good sis needs a break? 2017 has been probably her biggest year to date. In 2018 she’s releasing her first movie as well as starting a residency. March-June will probably be her down time. 

Reality

The only reason that I think something may be coming is because of the whole "2018 is ours" thing. Unless she decides to completely switch directions again, I think she has something set to be released next year.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

theahsfan

I know y'all hate Twitter insiders, but popfactsnews on Twitter said something Gaga related is coming in January and they spill good, accurate tea on other artists on the daily 

Archived