news

'ASIB' Pushed Back to October 2018

DiamondAngel

Featured Posts

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
janetjackson

I see this as nothing but a positive development. Feedback has been good enough to make it an Oscar contender, and we're getting LG6 before the film. I'd much rather get new music first, film second, Oscars & Vegas residency after.

freebit
2 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

How did it  get the last laugh? Didn't the other movies do better?

Sis, The Notebook went on to become a box office hit and is certainly more remembered and celebrated than the likes of Dodgeball and Spiderman 2 (don't want to do too much on White Chicks because it's a guilty pleasure of mine :ph34r:). 

Interesting. This makes me think they're taking the comments pretty much every theater gave about the pacing issues to heart. Because it really did have those problems. Good bones, but assembly. Gaga's great in particular.

ItsTommyBitch

Yeah I was gonna go see Avengers anyway :sis:

I really wish some of yall were here for the ARTPOP era. It truly conditioned me to never be hyped for anything EVEN when it's confirmed :laughga: 

I didn't believe Joanne was real or that any music was going to come out from 2013-2016 until Perfect Illusion was actually released. It's the only way to save yourself from the letdowns :giveup: 

(That's my way of saying that I was skeptical of this release date in the first place :gum: )

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

PartySick
2 hours ago, Edge Of Venus said:

Wait now she can extend her tour. Come through Gags and give us that 200M grossing tour.:giveup:

This^ :giveup:

Mom, please love your children in Asia, Australia, and South America.

Xoxo, a concerned U.S. Monster :selena:

hausofcy

I’m bummed that I don’t get to see it sooner but for once the people around her are making smart decisions :golfclap:

🇬🇷

Great work for Christiano and Bobby. She can extend her tour, work on the album and kick off next era with residency and movie premiere

2018radioisours still alive after all

Archived