đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'ASIB' Pushed Back to October 2018

DiamondAngel

Featured Posts

Pop Music
Just now, WildAmerican said:

omg this. She ****ing killed Wrigley field, she needs to come back and do it all again!

tenor.gif?itemid=5352300 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
46 minutes ago, Mythos said:

Tomorrow: LG6 pushed back to 2020...

Vegas Residency pushed to 2081. "Her manager accidentally switched the last two digits" sources claim.

theahsfan
55 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Why though? It puts in in a better strategic position for possible awards. :tony: 

What if you don't care about awards and just want the film and soundtrack?

GypsyBabe
Just now, theahsfan said:

What if you don't care about awards and just want the film and soundtrack?

I mean, I don't care about awards either. I just want the soundtrack so badly! :tony: 

However, I do want the film to do well strategically for Gaga since I know that she most likely wants to do more acting in the future. Also, if the music is really good, then pushing it back will give it a better chance at being recognized for quality during awards season. 

I know what you mean though...I've been like dying for the music. :giveup:

⚯͛

sipthistea
32 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

What does this being pushed back even have to do with Gaga? She's not the reason it's being pushed back :sweat:

I know, but it happens to things related to her :poot:. Her singles, her MV releases, her ACT II projects, her dive bar tour performance.

I know it's not her fault, but it's mesiness around her. :ladyhaha:

PunkTheFunk
4 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

How is she gonna do promo & vegas in the same quater?!

She just needs to do maybe 3 TV talk shows, a performance here and there, and a press junket. Shouldn't take her too long.

gaga.jpg

Edonis
4 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

How is she gonna do promo & vegas in the same quater?!

Promo for a movie is literally a few interviews and maybe one performance of a song. It’s not that strenuous :laughga:

Y'all are SO dramatic

"i'm burning my stan card"

"how could my dearly beloved 2010 gaga ever do this"

"this and the vegas residency are my worst nightmare"

like, it's embarrassing

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Promo for a movie is literally a few interviews and maybe one performance of a song. It’s not that strenuous :laughga:

Yup. The studio does most of the work anyway (commercials, posters). Plus, Bradley Cooper is a huge name as well and can even promo on his own.

Also I find it funny how when the original thread a few months ago came out saying the movie would be moved to May, a lot of people were mad because it meant no Oscars. Now we find the news that it's going back to october for Oscars, yet people are mad LOL.

I know it may not be the same people lol but still

freebit

Hmm, the other tentpole release that weekend will be Venom (centered around a villain from Spiderman comics and starring Tom Hardy and will apparently standalone from the Marvel universe). Sounds kind of eh, so might do well against it if people (women and gay men) really come out to support. 

The only bad thing is that we'll have to wait longer to hear the music and see it. 

1 hour ago, Blade Runner said:

So the movie is good after all? AMAZING DECISION. 

Releasing this project during May between A STAR WARS (!!!) SPINOFF and AN AVENGERS (!!!) MOVIE was the worst decision ever. It's like they were trying to hide and destroy the movie. Awards season is the best. 

:applause:

It's called counter-programing: "counterprograming is a studio's marketing strategy to distribute a film that appeals to audience demographics not targeted by another film or a non-film event. The United States film business is highly competitive and counterprogramming is a studio's way to maximize revenue."

A good example of successful counterprograming is The Notebook being released in June of that year. It got its wig snatched by White Chicks and Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story opening weekend, but ended up having the last laugh. It was also scheduled between big releases of Spiderman 2 and Harry Potter: The Prisoner of Azkaban. 

11 minutes ago, freebit said:

Hmm, the other tentpole release that weekend will be Venom (centered around a villain from Spiderman comics and starring Tom Hardy and will apparently standalone from the Marvel universe). Sounds kind of eh, so might do well against it if people (women and gay men) really come out to support. 

The only bad thing is that we'll have to wait longer to hear the music and see it. 

It's called counter-programing: "counterprograming is a studio's marketing strategy to distribute a film that appeals to audience demographics not targeted by another film or a non-film event. The United States film business is highly competitive and counterprogramming is a studio's way to maximize revenue."

A good example of successful counterprograming is The Notebook being released in June of that year. It got its wig snatched by White Chicks and Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story opening weekend, but ended up having the last laugh. It was also scheduled between big releases of Spiderman 2 and Harry Potter: The Prisoner of Azkaban. 

How did it  get the last laugh? Didn't the other movies do better?

Archived