1. 1. Now or Later?

• Now
    • Later
    • Yesterday
    • Tomorrow
    • This Week

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

Do you think Gaga's going to get pregnant and have a baby before her prison sentence I mean residency starts, or after it? 

n5rARq1.jpg?1

Allow me to present two scenarios:

Baby Now

The residency starts exactly a year from now. This gives her baby enough time to have a 9-month residency in her uterus, and Gaga enough time to recover (2-3 months). She doesn't have anything else planned this year other than the JWT dates in Jan/Feb and some minimal ASIB promotion, so she has plenty of time to lay back in her chair and find another way to make $100 million.

Having a residency in Vegas will provide some much-needed stability for the new mother: she can nurse Christian Carino Jr. all morning and afternoon, spend 5-6 hours a night rehearsing and performing while Nanny Campbell takes over, and then return to her luxury duplex at 2am to heat up a can of Joanne Trattoria Bolognesa Baby Formula, or change a custom Versace diaper.

lady-gaga-440.jpg?w=450

She could also be in the early stages of her pregnancy right now and none of us would even know it. For example, here's Rita Ora, three months pregnant with her twins:

Beyonce-Lemonade-Event-December-2016.png

Baby Later: 

It's December 2020: the residency is finished. Everything went well: she released LG6 to much critical and commercial acclaim, jump started Vegas's tourism industry, and in her free time found the crucial piece of evidence in the Russia investigation needed to impeach Trump.

She's been freed from the basement of MGM Park Theater and sees sunlight for the first time in two years. What's the first thing she does? She posts on Instagram. 

"These past 2 years just flew by!!!!  💝Thank you to my #fans for such an amazing, life-changing #experience. It was so great to see all of your wallets I mean faces. I'm ready now to do the one thing I've really been dreaming about: starting a family with the love of my life."

tumblr_ou6yzriDYI1rv6sroo1_500.png

Her pregnancy is announced in March 2021, and she disappears from the public eye for a year while raising her child. Then, in the fall of 2022, she releases "Beam of Illumination" -- a musical exploration of motherhood, spirituality, and being Italian.

DQdE-ggVAAA8HkI.jpg

___

So, which would you rather?

F1l2bYL.png

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

I'd say later. Not thinking about her career tho. I'm thinking it's still pretty early since they haven't been dating that long yet.

sipthistea
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

later! how she gunna perform pregnant? :poot: 

Reveal hidden contents

inb4

article-1387370-0C15887800000578-111_306

Inb4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX-d9sDFBzK97CBuAS2QL

GypsyBabe

Well probably not now because she has to do the rest of the JWT. But maybe after that/pre-the residency. :diane:

⚯͛

Kimblue

Before the residency announcement I actually thought she would start a family in these next couple years. Now I think it will get pushed back.

ryanripley

well, actually, one thing to think about: how do pregnancy and fibro mix? :duck: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PunkTheFunk
Just now, ryanripley said:

well, actually, one thing to think about: how do pregnancy and fibro mix? :duck: 

Just add a bit of water and stir

F1l2bYL.png

datlastfam

Later

I was thinking how she will treat her pets if she is getting a baby, Asia's career is over, Asia's quacking :poot:

F1l2bYL.png

ryanripley
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

Just add a bit of water and stir

F1l2bYL.png

sometimes

my heart feels

so black

(because of you)

F1l2bYL.png

ZephyrInTheSky

Is there a never option? Omg its selfish but that'll be the day gaga is dead and mommy stefani is born. She'll write nothing but downtempo piano ballads and release an album with her childs name. She'll turn into a hardcore catholic and hate gays again. :awkney:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

ryanripley
Just now, Dariemon said:

Is there a never option? Omg its selfish but that'll be the day gaga is dead and mommy stefani is born. She'll write nothing but downtempo piano ballads and release an album with her childs name. She'll turn into a hardcore catholic and hate gays again. :awkney:

giphy.gif

Anastasios
10 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

She could also be in the early stages of her pregnancy right now and none of us would even know it. For example, here's Rita Ora, three months pregnant with her twins:

Beyonce-Lemonade-Event-December-2016.png

I just dieeeeeeeeeeeed omg :ladyhaha:

Archived