💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Estimated Vegas Residency ticket prices

ThattGuy

Featured Posts

The Vegas venue capacity is 5,300.

5,300 seats × 74 shows = 392,200 attendees.

$100,000,000 ÷ 392,200 = $254.97

Now, that's just to pay Gaga. Not dancers, band, crew, production, promo, etc.

What are they gonna charge us for this one? Obviously some tickets will cost more, some less.

Will there be GA Floor, when they can be selling those spots for a higher price? And that venue looks too small for any wild stage or catwalks.

Will it be worth it?

Add on airfare, rental cars, hotels...

I'm wondering, and I'm sure Gaga's wondering too, how does everyone feel about this?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, tickets will most certainly be priced differently (floor, VIP etc.), but the hotel makes a lot of money from people staying there, buying drinks, merch and so on, no? So, the money they make won't only be from the tickets, right? And they're ready to pay her such amount of money, because they know she would pull a great crowd.

I can afford it now, but wondering, is it worth it this time around. Seems like it will be impersonal, like her stadium shows, but smaller.

4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

“will it be worth it?”

sis

I had CTM package JWT, got almost front row. Was blocked by catwalks half the show or she was on the other side of the arena. Same with artRAVE. When I first heard this news, I was like, "welp, I'm going to Vegas". Now it's sinking in that I've seen her many times, met her a few times, & this is kinda crazy. I've been reading the backlash the Vegas res has caused.

12 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

Well, tickets will most certainly be priced differently (floor, VIP etc.), but the hotel makes a lot of money from people staying there, buying drinks, merch and so on, no? So, the money they make won't only be from the tickets, right? And they're ready to pay her such amount of money, because they know she would pull a great crowd.

Yeah, I was thinking maybe they get most or all merch $ or something to keep tickets low, but also, regardless of face value, with so little capacity, this will sell out, & resale will skyrocket.

Anyone here buy resale for JWT, and what did you pay?

GypsyVida
10 minutes ago, ThattGuy said:

For a nosebleed

gurl the theater isn't even that big. I don't think there are nosebleeds

web1_parktech_120616ev_009_7516865.jpg

currently streaming BRAT

rumours
1 minute ago, GypsyVida said:

The nosebleed seats are where you get to pay $100 to sit outside and listen to the faint sounds of the concert. 

SiliconeMonster

If I remember correctly, her brief C2C tour with Tony had VIP pricing upwards of $2,500. That was the only tour I didn't attend because of the high prices. Hopefully the large amount of dates for this tour brings the prices down a bit but I have a feeling it will be expensive

Find your freedom in the music

Teal Ambition

I paid around 250$ for the JWT so I'm fine if it's along that but it's probably going to be more than that

DOso6Z9UIAAtHFf.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

3 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

Anything further than like 3 people back may as well be a nosebleed, & I know I'm not the only one. And I'm really think there will be no GA floor, cuz there will need to be premium tickets, those seats are the closest, they can't sell the uppers at a premium😦

Archived