'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

No Full Era until 2021. WTF?

Edge Of Venus

Featured Posts

Edge Of Venus

I'm FUMING. She's signed to Vegas for 2 years (late 2018~late 2020) doing a minimum of 74 shows. If you look at J-Lo's run she's doing like 100 shows within 3 years and she does these 1-month legs and then take a couple of months off before another leg, which I think will be what Gaga's schedule looks like. I know there's still plenty of time for her to do other things but it's gonna be almost impossible for another full-blown era with promo, videos and an extensive INTERNATIONAl tour, not until late 2020, which means the earliest her next BIG era will happen is in 2021, if there's one at all. 

I'm done.

:madge:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edge Of Venus
16 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Chill, we'll know more about Gaga's plans as they come.

Except we do. It's 74 shows (mininum) over the course of 2 years. 

mariomania1234

Way to jump to misguided conclusions. She can still execute a full blow era easily around the vegas show. Hardly anything to get worked up about.

rumours
17 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

I'm FUMING. She's signed to Vegas for 2 years (late 2018~late 2020) doing a minimum of 74 shows. If you look at J-Lo's run she's doing like 100 shows within 3 years and she does these 1-month legs and then take a couple of months off before another leg, which I think will be what Gaga's schedule looks like. I know there's still plenty of time for her to do other things but it's gonna be almost impossible for another full-blown era with promo, videos and an extensive INTERNATIONAl tour, not until late 2020, which means the earliest her next BIG era will happen is in 2021, if there's one at all. 

I'm done.

:madge:

To be fair, if all of that is the requirement to have a big era, Joanne may not have been considered a “big era” for you. 

Plus, I’d rather wait till 2021 for an awesome album than get an album that isn’t her best in 2018-2019. 

stop overreacting guys, idk why but i'm pretty sure she's going to release new nusic during the residence, mark my words

... and now i just sit in silence.

Sneaky Oliver

It’s so weird to witness.mp3 all this negativity and hate. Some fans from my country are so mean and hateful right now, accusing her to fake a disease just to sell a doc, saying “I won’t defend her anymore after Joanne era”. Gaga needs no protection or defense or someone to cover up her “mistakes”. She only needs our love and support. It’s take it or leave it. These fans aka haters better leave this damn fanbase sorry  :eww:  I’m having my own personal meltdown rn 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

Except we do. It's 74 shows (mininum) over the course of 2 years. 

30ish shows a year, meaning she has 90% of the year for lg6

it’s very possible, don’t meltdown yet

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived