'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 Will Happen in 2018

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

There is a lot of worry that LG6 might not be released in 2018 after Gaga announced that she will start a Las Vegas residency in 2018. But I think that LG6 will definitely happen next year. The reason I say this is because Gaga already finished ASIB a long time ago, and she has been working on LG6 for possibly 5 months now (since August). Also if I remember correctly Gaga took about 6-7 months to make Joanne. This means that at this point the amount of time Gaga has been working on LG6, is almost the same amount of time she took to make Joanne (not counting the scrapped LG5). Finally, lets not forget that one of her producers said "2018 radio is ours". So I fully expect Gaga to release LG6 next year, probably around July or August after ASIB, or maybe even as early as next month. The Las Vegas residency will essentially be The LG6 Tour. 

moonsago

What if this residency is part of the tour? What if this will be the american ‘leg’ of the lg6 tour? And maybe some other dates now and then and also travel the world and finally have a world tour? It would be less stressful knowing she only has to performe in one venue in the same place for a while and then travel. She said this is the start of a new era so I am expecting new music, I am expecting a new Gaga. Ya’ll things are starting to light up for LG6, the new era is coming sooner then we might think

Flawless
Just now, moonsago said:

What if this residency is part of the tour? What if this will be the american ‘leg’ of the lg6 tour? And maybe some other dates now and then and also travel the world and finally have a world tour? It would be less stressful knowing she only has to performe in one venue in the same place for a while and then travel. She said this is the start of a new era so I am expecting new music, I am expecting a new Gaga. Ya’ll things are starting to light up for LG6, the new era is coming sooner then we might think

This would be the best scenario tbh. But knowing Gaga and her team this right now looks impossible. And the worldwide dates will depend on the success of the new album too. So it's difficult to predict. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

BLACKOUTbritney

Well technically she'll have 5-7 new tracks from ASIB to open the residency with :diane:

I'm not getting my hopes up for an album late 2018 until we see how she promotes the ASIB soundtrack. If they push the soundtrack and it's lead single, I'd say a second album in 2018 is unlikely 

Kurtis Thomas

You don't think there going to tur ASIB into like a theatre production? Just putting that out there I pray not 

moonsago
1 minute ago, Flawless said:

This would be the best scenario tbh. But knowing Gaga and her team this right now looks impossible. And the worldwide dates will depend on the success of the new album too. So it's difficult to predict. 

I don’t think it’s imposible, if LG6 doesn’t do well worldwide she can just not go on tour outside America but at least this way she has her American Gig already set yet if the album does do well internationally she has time in the schedule to go and tour there as well. I think it’s smart of her team to do this. If the album also flops nationally then they can just promote the residency as a Gaga show not an LG6 Gaga show. If you analize this too deep it starts sounding like a Taylor Swift career strategy lmao

nswain1110

I agree - the residency is supposed to start in the fall so the album being released right before then would be great promo to get them tickets sold!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Scathach

Agreed. You don't sign a residency deal in 2 days. Gaga and her team must be working on the deal for weeks/months. So  "2018 radio is ours" is still relevant imo.

The only other option would be have the residency start Dec 2018 and go for the year of 2019 and then release the album at the halfway mark to get more hype for the second year/remainder of the residency -- aka like a Residency 2.0 with LG6 incorporated into a new setlist

ApplauseftAdele
19 minutes ago, moonsago said:

There's no what ifs... this is 99.99999% what is going to happen! 

She is playing around 30 shows which means one show spaced out every 3 weeks.. probably unlikely. if she's touring she will probably do 10 shows in one Vegas leg, tour around US and the world, then come back for another Vegas leg.

i agree with you 100%, LG6 is CUMMING!!!

MercifulAir

LG6 will drop on November 28th, 2018 but she'll release the first single on October 1st. It will be called "Spatula." bookmark me. My mom cleans Lady Gagas house! 

Archived