OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do u expect LG6 to come before Vegas starts?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Flawless

At this point I'm not expecting anything anymore, let's see what will happen :nails:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Reality

I actually think we might get LG6 before her residency starts. I forgot who said it—I think it was producers or something—but someone did say "#2018RadioIsOurs" or something like that, and I'm pretty sure they're not talking about ASIB. I don't know, people keep thinking that she's going to promote the ASIB soundtrack, but honestly, I don't think she'll do much promo for it. 

🃏🖤👹

ryanripley

a reminder to not skim my comment on the 1st page :selena: 

but also a reminder that the setlist will probably feature some ASIB songs :woot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LMAlejandro

No but she will release a mixtape for the fans with all of her unreleased songs like tea, out of control, frankeinsteined, onion girl, temple, text you pictures, move it, partynauseous, sire, rose. bookmark me :bon:

www.youtube.com/@LittleMonsterAlejandro

MaryJaneHolland
23 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

i mean she better, it would not be fun if she toured her old albums for 2 more years :awkney:

Right? That makes no sense

SwissMonster

I am sure:

-ASIB soundtrack (May 2018)

-Vegas: Greatest Hits/10th anniversary Show with one New Hit to celebrate Date (December 2018)

-LG6 (After it at her last Vegas Show 2019)

-LG6 Tour (end of 2019 - 2020)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

lxdygxga

I think she’ll drop LG6 in late 2018. The Vegas shows are probably not gonna be in extensive blocks, but spread over the years, so she can promote it as normal. 

I'd say lg6 is gonna be late 2019 early 2020. Before that only ASIB soundtrack (and her oscar for best song of course).  :nails:

BlingNotTheMusic

I’m still hanging on to her being quoted as saying there will be New Music on the tour. :bon:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

androiduser
1 hour ago, Decodekid said:

i would even love some jazz at the shows

I am sure she will have a jazz section, especially since the Vegas crowds are usually more mature

MarcusBones

Why does this fanbase act like a film soundtrack is going to have major promo behind it? Relax, LG6 will come in 2018.

She's going to sing one maybe two singles from ASIB while on tour and start promoting maybe in Feb (if there's two singles, probably March/April if there's only one), then ASIB in May (and maybe a single afterwards/at release), then I think she'll release lead single LG6 around August/September 2018 (like with PI and Applause) and the second single just before the Residency starts, maybe album when it starts/a month or two in to the Residency to keep the hype going, have a few more singles in 2019 then go on tour Autumn 2019

All in all I reckon 4/5 singles coming out next year optimistic including two leads, so we have a LOT to be thankful for plus she looks super happy :kara:

heauxmatica

Born To Slay
48 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I am sure she will have a jazz section, especially since the Vegas crowds are usually more mature

Yeah, Britney's crowd was sooo mature 

Duh, of course it will - she can’t perform the same shxt for another 2 years. New music = more sales. People are more likely to buy tickets to see new music being performed than not. 

Archived