Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

Gaga's Residency: non-exclusive (?)

malazam

Featured Posts

malazam

As now the only thing we know is that the residency are starting in Dec of 2018 and will last two years.

Rumored shows and pay check:

- 36 shows ($300-400k per show)

- 50 shows with a pay check of $100m

- 74 shows (37 each year) with a pay check of $100m

Now if we take look into The Backstreets Boys and Bruno's (upcoming) residency:

The Backstreet Boys still did shows and other stuff besides the Residency.

Bruno Mars upcoming residency in the same venue as Gaga is part of his world tour and the dates are in between of the previous announced dates of his tour.

Britney did a tour to promote her Residency and released an album while doing it.

another shot before we kiss the other side

1 minute ago, malazam said:

Britney did a tour to promote her Residency and released an album while doing it.

Ha Britney Jean era is upon us 

rumours
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

:madge:

You need to be healed of such unholy language/propaganda  

ryanripley
20 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

If she’s doing 37 shows per year, that means she’s literally scheduled for this residency for 10% of the days out of the year. 

you guys, she’s going to have 90% of the year to do other things. To put it into further perspective, she’s going to be doing, on average, less than 3 shows per month. The outrage baffling.

from another thread ^

this stan did the math, get ready for LG6!

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

malazam
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

from another thread ^

You have to remember that it's not show after show, there are 2-3 and 4 days between them, so it takes basically the whole month.

Decodekid
8 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

sis she ain't Britney

Spoiler

not yet :poot:

Spoiler

ok im just kidding she ain't Britney don't come for me :poot:

Long Live Gretchen

ryanripley
1 minute ago, malazam said:

You have to remember that it's not show after show, there are 2-3 and 4 days between them, so it takes basically the whole month.

but what if they're bunched into legs like J Lo?

makes LG6 very realistic

Decodekid
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

from another thread ^

what thread

Long Live Gretchen

malazam
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

but what if they're bunched into legs like J Lo?

makes LG6 very realistic

I don't think it's a good idea releasing an album while doing a residency, it's going to be a hard schedule and half of the promo Joanne had + won't have a SB event to keep the moment

But i think that with this 10 year career anniversary it's going to be a residency celebrating her career after releasing the greatest hits album in 2018.

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, malazam said:

I don't think it's a good idea releasing an album while doing a residency, it's going to be a hard schedule and half of the promo Joanne had + won't have a SB event to keep the moment

But i think that with this 10 year career anniversary it's going to be a residency celebrating her career after releasing the greatest hits album in 2018.

with 90% of the year free? :duck: i don't think so, it just means she has more of an opportunity to go international

moonsago

It pisses me off when I read mean comments about this decission because it makes me feel like it’s a bad idea when in reality it’s not and when to begin with I didn’t think it was. Mean comments influence others to leave mean comments. I have a good feeling about this and besides the good money which believe it or not even with those 280 mil she does NEED to keep up with the lifestyle she has and if she wants to have big budget projects in the future. Is it easy money though? Of course not, it’s still a lot of freaking work for her to do but at least this way she can performe which ya’ll should know by now it is her favorite thing about this whole popstar thing but sadly the universe had it’s way and is obviously trying slowly to take that away from her due to the illness she has so you should be happy she found a way to do that without the stress of traveling. This also gives her the chance to design AN ENTIRE NEW SHOW WITH AN ENTIRE NEW PRODUCTION SETS COSTUMES SETLIST EVERYTHING, so how are ya’ll complaining? She’s obviously not gonna do this without a new album so lg6 in 2018 is a BIG possibility PLUS ASIB soundtrack. Then she also has the movie, she is giving us SO MUCH ya’ll wanted a lot and she is finally giving it so how dare you complain? And I have a feeling more surprises are to come. THIS is how you ride the wave the SB gives you, THIS is how you keep the momentum. She’s not dumb, she’s not over, she doesn’t want to be over if she did she wouldn’t have put so much work in rebuilding her career. I swear ya’ll sometimes think her career is ran by a sack of potatoes when in reality what she has achieved after the mess ARTPOP left is incredible, she’s literally back on top and she plans to stay on it. 

28 minutes ago, malazam said:

No, J.Lo also had a two year residency, where she played 7-8 shows over a month and a half, and then had about 4-5 months between legs, thus allowing her to do other things...like TOUR.

SwissMonster

Guys, the two years are NOT CONFRIMED! I can’t find any confirmation. But if its really two years with only 50 Shows we Can expect LG6 and a tour :reductive:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Teal Ambition
59 minutes ago, Nicola Kallenberg said:

Guys, the two years are NOT CONFRIMED! I can’t find any confirmation. But if its really two years with only 50 Shows we Can expect LG6 and a tour :reductive:

Lady Gaga announced Tuesday (Dec. 19) that she will begin a two-year special engagement at the 5,300-seat Park Theater in Las Vegas beginning in December 2018.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8071122/lady-gaga-las-vegas-residency

Not sure how much more proof you want :selena: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived