đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

news

Variety: 37 shows per year, $100M check, negotiated by Christian

Spock

Featured Posts

truthteller
29 minutes ago, Runway said:

Um she went to Asia and Middle East with the tour before JWT so this is a lie, lol

ARTRAVE: Japan, South Korea (for a music fest), UAE, and Israel [which are a total downgrade from TMB and BTWB]

C2C: N/A

JWT: N/A

LEARN GEOGRAPHY! Asia doesnt only consist of Japan, SK, UAE and Israel!

Her REAL Asia leg of a world tour happened in 2012!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RockFan87

So it was that asshole's idea huh? **** Christian Carino. Why the **** would Gaga agree to that terrible mess? She's going to be stuck in the same shitty little theater for 2 ****ing years. What ever happened to "music not the bling"?? This a huge **** you to the fans. She turned on us and hates now. 

gagarox

so happy for her.. yall way too entitled. I live in India she has never been here except for some Fi race gig back in 2011 and promised she will tour here many times but never came.. 

her health is the most important thing.. she is yet to produce a dozen albums and more.. so im excited for this new phase.. moreover by the time her vegas gig is over and she wants to tour the world again she will still be younger than 35. So i hope we keep getting new music in next 3-4 years.

gagarox
3 hours ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

Y’all Americans are happy but us non US fans are sad about it.

did she tour your country with JWT? if not theres no guarantee she is likely gonna come again there even if she came there during BTWball or TMB. Yall should plan on how to save coins for vegas lol its gonna be a long next 3 years

Lanadelduck
8 hours ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

Gaga is not cheap :whitney:. She's making that check.  but she better pay her taxes ASAP cause i'm not here for Gaga going to jail for a tax invasion or some ****. 

Henny its evasion*

CyanDante

We are getting ASIB soundtrack and probably LG6 :pray: before Dec 2018, so the residency will be a great way to promote the new album as well, plus 74 shows for 2 years is like 3 shows every month, how is she tied down in one place for 2 years? , smh, plus she is making a hell lot of coins :trollga:, what is big fuss about? :saladga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

If this is true, then it's ****ing GREAT.  36 shows a year, 2 years, 100M 

But otherwise it's a waste. 

Variety is the most reliable out of all the sources we got so I am really happy about this huge deal !! 

LadyLuca

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5195153/Lady-Gaga-confirms-residency-Las-Vegas.html

I hope that Variety is more reliable....The article states

A source familiar with her contract told the publication that claims she is in line for $100 million for 60 shows are 'way, way, way, off'

But we haven no acutal conformation right? Only sources n stuff... Meh- I hope 100 million is true anyways :3

ryanripley
2 hours ago, The Phenomenal said:

So it was that asshole's idea huh? **** Christian Carino. Why the **** would Gaga agree to that terrible mess? She's going to be stuck in the same shitty little theater for 2 ****ing years. What ever happened to "music not the bling"?? This a huge **** you to the fans. She turned on us and hates now. 

do you actually understand the residency or not? she's not stuck in vegas for 2 years :awkney: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
5 hours ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

Y’all Americans are happy but us non US fans are sad about it.

speak for yourself, i'm HYPED :woot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Also why are y'all cancelling Christian? 

Gaga wouldn't have gotten such a huge deal without him. 

Gaga finally having a powerful husband that she loves and he loves her back :heart:  

Gaga's revival is coming y'all. 

7 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5195153/Lady-Gaga-confirms-residency-Las-Vegas.html

I hope that Variety is more reliable....The article states

A source familiar with her contract told the publication that claims she is in line for $100 million for 60 shows are 'way, way, way, off'

But we haven no acutal conformation right? Only sources n stuff... Meh- I hope 100 million is true anyways :3

dailymail are reposting this article from some unknown unreliable website. 

Both Variety and Rolling Stone are reporting the 100M deal (which is actually 75M for Gaga, but could go up if she extends it).  

It's a WIN y'all stop having meltdowns. 

NewYorkCity
10 hours ago, prince said:

Literally this, y'all have what you want :cryga: We get a film, soundtrack, a new album and her constantly performing and making a **** load of money. Where are the cons?

The cons are the fans. Has always been like that here. 

NewYorkCity
3 hours ago, The Phenomenal said:

Learn to read. 

But if she hated fans like you I would support that hate tbh. 

Archived