Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Variety: 37 shows per year, $100M check, negotiated by Christian

Spock

Featured Posts

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

Why is every positive monster saying “she’s getting money dont be mad” like  so what we aint getting that money :awkney:

more money = bigger album budget :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TropicOfCANCER
29 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

thank you! :tony: 

the album can't be scrapped or postponed imo, the label wouldn't allow it so this has obviously been worked around LG6

they've already been recording and mixing which means if they just stop for 2 years, it's money and time wasted on behalf of interscope, gaga, djws and that ben rice fellow and if they release what they made now then, it'll be outdated

it's either planned around LG6 or she's done the absolute worst and scrapped it all to take a break but it's not like a residency is a last minute choice, it would have been in works and LG6 didn't start that long ago

If she’s doing 37 shows per year, that means she’s literally scheduled for this residency for 10% of the days out of the year. 

you guys, she’s going to have 90% of the year to do other things. To put it into further perspective, she’s going to be doing, on average, less than 3 shows per month. The outrage baffling.

Decodekid
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Oh sure :poot:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

If she’s doing 37 shows per year, that means she’s literally scheduled for this residency for 10% of the days out of the year. 

you guys, she’s going to have 90% of the year to do other things. To put it into further perspective, she’s going to be doing, on average, less than 3 shows per month. The outrage baffling.

with every person who agrees with me, i feel a little less delusional! :woot: 

i'm very optimistic but in my mind, i still think my comments have a chance of being pure fantasy but it just doesn't connect :giveup: 

it HAS to be planned around LG6 :giveup: 

Scathach
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Or bigger bugdet for her retirement.:selena:

ryanripley
Just now, darkness said:

Or bigger bugdet for her retirement.:selena:

that is very realistic :selena: 

but she adores her live shows, i really think a good portion of that will go into her next tour

BLACKOUTbritney
11 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Yeah but they only take home 1/4. That's still 30-40mil for Gaga this tour which is a lot of money. But with this she's guaranteed 100mil for only 70 shows. If TMB was only 70 shows Gaga would be walking away with about 20mil and costs and live nation takes the rest.

Edited. I meant the monster ball not Joanne :rip: 

11 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Ain't she got enough money to pay herself for massive album promo if Interscope doesn't want to ?

How is a 200-something millions net worth not enough to afford ANYTHING you want :rip: 

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Ain't she got enough money to pay herself for massive album promo if Interscope doesn't want to ?

How is a 200-something millions net worth not enough to afford ANYTHING you want :rip: 

i mean, she also has to maintain those horses and mansion :shrug: 

i'm sure the lack of joanne promotion was down to her

she needs to make money if you guys want big things, the JWT certainly was a very successful investment and it's clear this is an investment too

Sepsami
48 minutes ago, prince said:

Literally this, y'all have what you want :cryga: We get a film, soundtrack, a new album and her constantly performing and making a **** load of money. Where are the cons?

It's the whole idea of residencies being a typical sign of someone's career 'ending' :awkney: maybe she'll be a judge on the voice after that :selena: 

we're just a little startled because she might be getting old (and so are we :selena:)

Epione

Good for her. This is a huge amount of money. Still I would prefer her traveling the world, meeting fans and making them happy. But I guess capitalism won this time. :poot:

55 minutes ago, prince said:

Literally this, y'all have what you want :cryga: We get a film, soundtrack, a new album and her constantly performing and making a **** load of money. Where are the cons?

That she's not coming to Zimbabwe next year :cryga:

Archived