💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Vegas Residency Will Span Two Years

Doot

Featured Posts

Monsterish

Ok I read this right now and I'm shook omfg and the way Gaga tweeted like WE DID IT!!! THANK YOU!!! WTF IS 2 YEARS? 2 FCKING YEARS WTF IS THIS I'M SCREAMING OMG SHE'S ONLY 31 YEARS OLD, FCK!!!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Epione
1 minute ago, Blake said:

Wow, because Gaga doing some show in Vegas is the perfect twin for Trump being elected. :toofunny: 

A true reverse Mayan end of the world expedition. 

:poot:

6 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Ok I read this right now and I'm shook omfg and the way Gaga tweeted like WE DID IT!!! THANK YOU!!! WTF IS 2 YEARS? 2 FCKING YEARS WTF IS THIS I'M SCREAMING OMG SHE'S ONLY 31 YEARS OLD, FCK!!!

I don't think she'll be there for 2 years straight, she'll be doing other things in the mean time 

9 minutes ago, Gaga Goddess said:

I haven't cared for the past 6 years I've followed her career. Gaga hasn't exactly been 'relevant' to the GP in years yet it hasn't bothered me, in fact, I've always love the fact that she deviates from what's popular/mainstream. Expect now she isn't... She's doing a Vegas residency which in my opinion seems to just be an opportunity to earn some quick cash...

If the woman not allowed to get a paycheck? :smh:

Gaga Goddess
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

If the woman not allowed to get a paycheck? :smh:

I've said that since Eau De Gaga...

i don't mind this as long as she does a massive stadium tour and this is somehow part of the tour

i thought she wanted to become a touring force. what happened to that?

34 minutes ago, Doot said:

Exactly. 

"Gaga is a sell out. She is so money hungry. The old Gaga would never."

Are y'all referring to the person who wrote two album about how much she loved being famous :selena:

i wasn't gonna reply to this thread bc it's too messy but like...

tf and tfm aren't about how much she loves being famous but commentaries on the vices of fame. money, love, drugs, vanity etc. hence the fame monster

DF01TjIVwAA32MS.jpg

but wig

14 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I hope there are some shows next Summer, I’d love to go for my birthday. :giveup:

No, the residency starts in December 2018

Edonis
44 minutes ago, F AM E said:

cause this pop star suicide! how can she expect to be a radio queen while doing a residency? name one

im justin being dramatic :stalkga:

There is no correlation between a Vegas Residency and radio sis :laughga: Aside from the fact that she’s actually in good graces with radio stations as well unlike some other Vegas stars at the moment. 

ItsTommyBitch
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

this has been planned around LG6, 2018 is still possible for new music

Confirmation? :gum: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Confirmation? :gum: 

no confirmation but honestly, all the plans point towards it but have a read as to what i suspect: 

if this doesn't happen then i WILL be mad at gaga for missing this opportunity, there's more than enough time for an album cycle :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

migamiga
13 minutes ago, Edonis said:

There is no correlation between a Vegas Residency and radio sis :laughga: Aside from the fact that she’s actually in good graces with radio stations as well unlike some other Vegas stars at the moment. 

it’s called a joke sis :laughga:

Archived