OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga going to adopt?

Bokhee

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, kihlophix said:

okay, since I'm a mom and given birth I know what happens since most of you seem quite lost. The pelvis grows when you are pregnant (it also moves... I had EXTREME PAIN in my pelvis when I was pregnant, some days I could move at all) it becomes bigger, this will most likely give gaga a lot of issues with her hip. PLUS the weight of the baby. The birth it self is living hell, I did it without drugs and was almost forced to do an emergency caesarean because my little girl was a liiiittle to big for me. This can happen to gaga as well, because we all know she is NOT very big. Don't get me started on the pain and hemorroids... SO... if I was gaga, I would adopt...

Thanks for putting this into words. It worries me because she has been all like "giving birth is the most powerful thing a woman can do" or whatever but it could be actually dangerous for her.

ALGAYDO
13 minutes ago, kihlophix said:

okay, since I'm a mom and given birth I know what happens since most of you seem quite lost. The pelvis grows when you are pregnant (it also moves... I had EXTREME PAIN in my pelvis when I was pregnant, some days I could move at all) it becomes bigger, this will most likely give gaga a lot of issues with her hip. PLUS the weight of the baby. The birth it self is living hell, I did it without drugs and was almost forced to do an emergency caesarean because my little girl was a liiiittle to big for me. This can happen to gaga as well, because we all know she is NOT very big. Don't get me started on the pain and hemorroids... SO... if I was gaga, I would adopt...

Now I’m 100x more worried about her getting pregnant and permanently messing up her hip :duck:

kihlophix
2 minutes ago, babs said:

Thanks for putting this into words. It worries me because she has been all like "giving birth is the most powerful thing a woman can do" or whatever but it could be actually dangerous for her.

Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Now I’m 100x more worried about her getting pregnant and permanently messing up her hip :duck:

oh trust me, when they put the baby on my chest, everything was forgotten, PURE happiness for a few minutes. so I agree with her, it is very powerful but... can also be very dangerous. I'm sorry for scaring you all, I just wanted to tell you how it was for me, who knows, she might have a small baby and no pain at all, but honestly I doubt it.

shoful
24 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

You took me there.

Like a prayer...:poot:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

swordstalker

I hope so! She has the money and legal power to do it. She's such a kind and selfless person, I'm sure she would want to give a home and her love to someone who might otherwise not have one :hug: Regardless of what she chooses, she'll be a great mother :wub:

bloody g

I hope so

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Letmelivemylife

As far as I see it there are 4 options:

1. She carries a baby herself 

2. She uses a surrogate

3. She adopts

4. She decides that her little monsters are enough for her and she continues to dote on us like always

I support her in whatever she chooses ♥️ Deep down we will always be her first "kids" 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
9 hours ago, kihlophix said:

You are my hero ♥️ Any woman who can have a totally natural birth (without drugs) is amazing. My daughter was 10lbs 14 oz and me being 4'10, there was no way in hell she was coming out without a c section. Lol I was a beach ball with legs haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived