rumor

Gaga Residency Deal in Vegas

KleinGa

Featured Posts

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

i mean, if this was happening at the end of the ARTPOP era, those who are meltdowning might have a point :deadbanana: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

giskardsb

I hope it's true, if nothing else so that people dragging other artists for doing residencies have to eat crow. it's stupid how fans have made residencies a bad thing.  Meanwhile artists get to perform in a relaxed way and laugh all the way to the bank.

Two million per show is more than the entire gross at most of her venues. MGM is expecting a lot of traffic generated because they won't make that on ticket sales. 

Also it would probably be an awesome show mixing all of her material including jazz.   I'd go for sure 

7 minutes ago, Levine said:

Gaga would never. She has too many fans to stop touring across the world. 

Still, I don't know why you're comparing her situation with Britney's. 

Because darling no one starts these residency shows out of nowhere and do just "the little shows".

Also we don't know how it going to work. It can be 50 shows non stop, it can be 50 shows with month breaks between every date. She can extend it for over 100 shows.

Britney maybe won't sell stadiums anymore, but still done a small Asian+European tour on the last few months and it was sold out. edit: and guess what? She could do a bigger tour now in 2018, across USA and Europe...but she decided to renew her residency contract.

For USA fans: Wow so cool we'll have the whole year to watch Lady Gaga. The rest of the world with places like South America where the only tour date that was scheduled got cancelled because of her health will watch in silence throught youtube videos.

Also, if her movable tours stages are sick, imagine the kind of show she would put together for a stationary Las Vegas show :giveup: it would be all glitz, glamour and creative opulence :giveup:

And if it happens after the Joanne era perhaps it could mean it is a greatest hits show? SIGN 👏🏻MY👏🏻COINS👏🏻IN👏🏻BIH👏🏻

TeenIdle
8 minutes ago, babs said:

Also, if her movable tours stages are sick, imagine the kind of show she would put together for a stationary Las Vegas show :giveup: it would be all glitz, glamour and creative opulence :giveup:

And if it happens after the Joanne era perhaps it could mean it is a greatest hits show? SIGN 👏🏻MY👏🏻COINS👏🏻IN👏🏻BIH👏🏻

Isn't it a theater? Doubt it would be that massive

Archived