Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Residency Deal in Vegas

KleinGa

Featured Posts

ShockPop

This would actually be great as long as she is still allowed promo if it runs into her next cycle.

She could recycle the $100M into her next campaign and smash.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
7 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

https://vitalvegas.com/lady-gaga-residency-park-mgm-theater-done-deal/

could also be just 1 show over 50 weekends, it's not that dramatic... after the tour in Europe she has ASIB but during that period she could do some of these shows already and it'd be perfect to earn money and work/finish her next era and focus on her health and personal life. I'm not against this tbh!

Even WORSE 

1 minute ago, Wigless said:

Even WORSE 

HOW?! it's not like she'd be touring the rest of next year anyway, this will give her time to rest, spend time with friends and family, focus on her health, decide the direction of her career, shoot videos before she launches her era, etc :rip:  + the huge sum of 100m makes this unrealistic anyway. If it's a 2 or 3 month residency this would be over really soon too, so I don't get why everyone's so upset about this

Harry Kat

I can't understand your meltdowns lol! She can do this during March-June along with the ASIB promotion and in the meantime finish LG6! It's not like she will start a new world tour during 2018! I expect LG6 during late autumn and the world tour in a year from now!

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, Luzaleja said:

that's a LOT of money for videos for LG6 :usrs:

:selena:

Well if you put it that way, I suddenly want her to do this :giggle:

LittleMonster20

But the JWT European dates?Doesn’t Gaga also have to go to the space concert next year?And ASIB?And possibly even LG6 era?

I don’t know If Gaga even has proper time for this

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

HOW?! it's not like she'd be touring the rest of next year anyway, this will give her time to rest, spend time with friends and family, focus on her health, decide the direction of her career, shoot videos before she launches her era, etc :rip:  + the huge sum of 100m makes this unrealistic anyway

Because she'd be literally doing the same thing every week for a year. Gaga would'nt have time to go tour somewhere else, film a movie or something--and we'd be even more bored at that then the ASIB ****ing era. 

Plus Vegas is for has-beens and Joanne just went platinum so

GypsyBabe
5 minutes ago, Luzaleja said:

that's a LOT of money for videos for LG6 :usrs:

:selena:

I've suddenly changed my mind. Get those coins! 

poKuyCjEg

⚯͛

4 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Because she'd be literally doing the same thing every week for a year. Gaga would'nt have time to go tour somewhere else, film a movie or something--and we'd be even more bored at that then the ASIB ****ing era. 

Plus Vegas is for has-beens and Joanne just went platinum so

sis... it's 50 shows and it won't be 50 consecutive days... Britney and Celine did WW tours while they had a residency... if it's 50 shows over 2 or 3 months then it wouldn't interfere with a tour cuz there's not even an era, if it's 1 show a week she'll be able to tour on the other days IF there's an album in the next 18 months and even then it'll probably just be a US leg first then. 

Then again, she hasn't even started an era and her tours usually don't start for at least 6 months after album launch, so there's literally NO way this would interfere with another tour... This might be like a 10 year career anniversary... if you want boring, try the wait between BTW and ARTPOP, now that was a TEST... 

Vegas = for hasbeens... meanwhile Celine outgrosses Gaga on her WW tours and Cher and Bruno are doing residencies next year as well :rip: 

Kimblue
2 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

If this is true looks like this LA boy gonna be making a lot of weekend trips to Las Begassssss

tenor.gif

Lol I just came back from seeing her in Vegas. Bye bye money.:toofunny:

Archived