💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Residency Deal in Vegas

KleinGa

Featured Posts

VintageGlam

Everyone smart is doing Vegas residencys- it's an amazing way to make a **** ton of money in a short period of time-easy work because you don't have to tour and get to live near the theatre AND it's so nice to have a theatre setup where she can do such cool visuals and props without having to tour it. Smart move Gaga!

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VintageGlam
33 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Exactly, she can do all this while building momentum for the next era and doing promo for ASIB ! plus focus on her personal life :wub:

I'm pretty sure this will be far after ASIB is released. I'm talking Summer or Fall 2018 or even 2019. 

StarstruckIllusion
9 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

um what? what reason lmao :awkney: dont embarrass yourself honey 

its already embarrassing enough mentioning the Forbes list. sis why does that matter? we're getting none of that coin. what a superficial reason to be happy about this. 

androiduser
1 hour ago, Logan said:

If true I hope she doesn't exhaust herself. That's my only concern. 

well it's less exhausting than touring

Xoxo Adriana
6 hours ago, Nino said:

Show me a single time Britney has ever managed a US stadium concert by herself and I'll concede that this isn't Gaga's peak and Britney was on the same level in 2017

please don't drag Britney Bopspears thanku :lolly: there are people out there who can't even sell out non-stadium shows like Katy

ProdigyARTPOP
1 hour ago, GagaHairBible said:

I'm pretty sure this will be far after ASIB is released. I'm talking Summer or Fall 2018 or even 2019. 

I highly doubt that, because ASIB is being released in May, she only has to do some promo for the movie, and then she has all of the summer there, and considering it’s 50 dates, she could spread those out over 3 to 4 months at most and have September to December free to release music or just relax, plus being on a residency tour isn’t as tedious as an actual date to date tour, so she’ll be more laidback, and while she’s doing the residency she can use it as a tool to promote the ASIB soundtrack and work on new music & be close to Malibu :giggle:

monketsharona
3 hours ago, GagaHairBible said:

I think you are all overestimating the way that movie will be promoted and how Gaga will be involved in the promo... 

It is not like Warner Bros gives a F about ASIB and start to promote movies that are out after it.

brit4ever
7 hours ago, Nino said:

You started the comparisons. Britney is my 2nd fav artist. That's why I know for a fact that single JWT dates are outgrossing entire pom legs and that Britney is physically incapable of selling out or even playing stadiums outside of niche territories she rarely visits for example :) 

But it realy was you, thouh... :awkney: I was saying that residencies are something good and profitable and it's ok for Gaga to start one and I gave an example how Britney is usualy on the top of Billboard's Boxscore over many Stadium sized shows and you assumed I was talking about JWT, which I was not. Gaga was also not able to sell out a stadium sized venue before the Super Bowl, that's why I said that 2013ney was on the same popularity level of pre SuperbowlGa, Gaga is deffinetly more relevant right now.

Anyways, we should be happy for both of them, earning Millions $$ every week and being the legends they are. :firega: 

brit4ever
3 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

please don't drag Britney Bopspears thanku :lolly: there are people out there who can't even sell out non-stadium shows like Katy

But she has performed in stadium sized venues in the USA through the years, so the drag is canceled. :lolly: 

Eddysnel Echevarria

OK,  yall are overreacting. 

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/lady-gagas-las-vegas-strip-residency-launching-in-late-2018/

Late 2018 to maybe early 2019. The las vegas review journal confirmed 36 shows. She won't be gone forever. We have amazing recording studios in Las Vegas, she has time to stabilize and create magic in this beautiful city (Yes,  I am a Vegas Native) . If this was a residency in your city the reaction would be different. Honestly some of you guys need to chill out and be happy for our girl. So much negativity in this thread, I can't. 

Xoxo Adriana
48 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

But she has performed in stadium sized venues in the USA through the years, so the drag is canceled. :lolly: 

Britney or Katy? :laughga: 

LastNight

If this is true I actually think it's a great idea. I don't personally think doing a Vegas residency has the same reputation it used to have at all. It it's a special set of shows to celebrate a decade of Gaga then it would be incredible! That would be a great reason to do it and would probably legitimise it more for those who still think a residency is tainted.

It's Gaga. She'll do something different and exciting with it. 

Archived