Gaga Residency Deal in Vegas

KleinGa

Featured Posts

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lnds500 said:

Where have-beens go to die....

Disgusted by the news if true. The plastic surgery, the "acting", Joanne and now this? If the next album is a flop I think I am out. Not the Gaga I fell in love with.

to be really honest if you think you're the kind of fan Gaga wants to have you shoulda jumped ship a couple years ago

ryanripley
1 hour ago, Lnds500 said:

Disgusted by the news if true. The plastic surgery, the "acting", Joanne and now this? If the next album is a flop I think I am out. Not the Gaga I fell in love with.

wow, you truly never were in love with gaga then :awkney: 

she's never had plastic surgery, she's always wanted to do acting, joanne is a great record and a very successful era :awkney: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Lion Heart

Oh god her career is over if this is true. 

XISYZhq.png

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ryanripley
1 hour ago, giskardsb said:

the overreactions in this thread are hilarious.  Acting like she's retiring and going to be in Vegas the next 20 years.

Really, I think a lot of you have bruised egos from using vegas residencies as detrimental stan war ammo for so long.  

I hope this is true, 100 mil or not, because it would be a fantastic small venue to see Gaga in.

right? it's insane :smh: so weird to see fans NOT want gaga to provide new performances

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Oh god her career is over if this is true. 

XISYZhq.png

how? :deadbanana: 

Also, everyone saying it doesn't add up, remember concert tickets is not the only place revenue comes from. She could offer deluxe and M&G packages, they will have merch, people coming to the hotels and other attractions and spend money there... Maybe 100 Mill could be a possible feat y'all.

People complaining about not wanting to be a fan of Gaga's if this is true...

shoes2.jpg

That means more tickets will be available for the rest of us!

shoes2.jpg

Less people will wait for her after the show thus increasing my chances of meeting her!

shoes2.jpg

GagaDaily's air will be fresher.

shoes2.jpg

Irrelevant
2 hours ago, Lnds500 said:

Well you can leave now.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Wow @ the disrespect towards Vegas and Gaga. It doesn't mean that if an artist plays there their career is over. 

It's only 50 shows, so that equates maybe 3 months max if she performs 4x a week. The rest of the days she could be working on new material or other things. You've sat through longer Gaga droughts. Relax

(ps if true, you better believe I'm going for vacation!)

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

ProdigyARTPOP
Just now, Zilla said:

Wow @ the disrespect towards Vegas and Gaga. It doesn't mean that if an artist plays there their career is over. 

It's only 50 shows, so that equates maybe 3 months max if she performs 4x a week. The rest of the days she could be working on new material or other things. You've sat through longer Gaga droughts. Relax

(ps if true, you better believe I'm going for vacation!)

Exactly, she can do all this while building momentum for the next era and doing promo for ASIB ! plus focus on her personal life :wub:

3 hours ago, mikesoaa said:

dude its just 50 shows, not for the rest of her life, it would last 3/4 months, whats the problem 

She still doesn't need to do it. And it's not about doing it for the "rest of her life." Her even doing it to begin with is a sign that she's just cashing in. Which is fine, but personally, I think of her too highly for me to be ok with this at this stage in her career. 

Archived