đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Residency Deal in Vegas

KleinGa

Featured Posts

ProdigyARTPOP

I honestly hope this is true. It would give people an indefinite amount of time to save up and see her in one place. It would keep her in the mouths of the general public, would give her exposure, money and give her the chance to live her life and not put so much strain on her mental, emotional, physical health. 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think that Lady Gaga would go from a STADIUM USA SOLD OUT Tour to a Residency. Of course it's worth a LOT.

Mixed feelings about it. A lot of mixed feelings.

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

yep they're going to write her a check for $100 million like they did for Cher and Britney :giveup: 

Can you even imagine.

And here I am, struggling to pay my $700 dollar a month student loans. :lolly:

⚯͛

Kimblue
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

Does anyone else feel like Gaga would get super bored doing this though? I feel like she wouldn't like a residency. It would be like sticking her in a cage. 

Or I guess not if she's spending time creating and making music throughout etc. I don't know. :shrug:

I do, that’s why I don’t think she would ever do a 4 year residency like Britney. I get the appeal though they make a ton of money to do a few shows a week.

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

What if this residency is the entirety of the touring and promo for LG6?:selena:

:neyde:

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

it can't be that much different to a normal tour, the main difference being that she'll just be the same arena

maybe she'll just love the adrenaline rush of performing even if it's at the same place :woot: 

I guess that's true. But being stuck in the same place may get a little tired. Like at least with a tour you get to be in different venues with different vibes from fans. I don't know...

⚯͛

LGMonster95

I don't get why are people so mad about this (if it's actually true) she'll get $100M (aka TONS OF MONEY) on her free time while she prepares for ASIB & LG6, we'll see her very high on forbes next year.

ryanripley
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

:neyde:

I guess that's true. But being stuck in the same place may get a little tired. Like at least with a tour you get to be in different venues with different vibes from fans. I don't know...

yeah, i'm sure it'll be a very short while in vegas

she has a whole alum cycle coming up and she would NOT tour all over after how successful joanne was, it makes no sense :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

I do, that’s why I don’t think she would ever do a 4 year residency like Britney. I get the appeal though they make a ton of money to do a few shows a week.

Yeah, I mean it would all depend on how long the residency is. I hope that its a short one. I don't want her to tire herself out...

⚯͛

I tried to sell myself but i am really laughing

because i just love music not the bling

MUSIC NOT THE BLING GAGS.... MUSIC NOT THE BLING, REMEMBER? :selena:

Archived