đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Residency Deal in Vegas

KleinGa

Featured Posts

If this is the way she wants to take a break which she mentioned earlier this year - I'm totally okay :whitney:

If this is her saying goodbye to music industry - let it go bish :selena:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brit4ever
1 minute ago, Nino said:

Boxscore works off aggregate sales figures. Brit's better than stadium numbers are for entire legs. A single date of the JWT has nearly outcharted an entire recent pom leg. Watch your words next time :) 

The Boxscore actualy counts the dates gross for every 2-3 weeks of every artist per venue and Britney is having a maximum of 3-4shows in that period(when having shows). The Axis Theater capacity is 4.300, so she can't have more than 12.900/17.200 tickets sold but only if everything is sold out, but that hasn't happened since 2014. It's a fact that with far less tickets sold she is earning more than most of the Stadium shows, but that's because the tickets are much more expensive.

And I don't know why you felt threatend or something and why you assumed I was dragging JWT's boxscore, but Britney realy outgrossed Gaga's Las Vegas JWT date with far less attendance, but it's another thing that Gaga is making more with 4 shows overall, since they are all big and in different cities. And you have to consider that Britney's shows are always in the same city for 4 years now, that's a factor as well. 

3 hours ago, Noah said:

This is PERFECT. 

Gaga wants to take time off and record an Album or shoot a movie and at night she can do a concert. 

+get them coins

brit4ever
16 minutes ago, Nino said:

The fact is that if there's another young act with an even better reputation for jaw dropping performances than Britney, it's Lady Gaga, who is in her prime. Brit's deal was inked a few years after hers ended and was for a budget show including recycled props and interludes :)

Again these are facts. Not opinions.

Britney was still in her second prime when she went to Vegas though, as I've written already she had a massive hit in 2013 and a successful tour and 4 top 10 hits in 2011, she could've gone on a world tour, had a realy big hit with Work Bitch(probably even more hits if she released more singles for that era) and BJ could've been a successful album if she wanted, but she decided(unfortunately) to go to Vegas instead(after that her career kinda went downhill). 

I agree that Gaga is a better overall performer than Britney nowadays, though, but Gaga is not in her prime as well. She is doing great in performing and selling out shows, but with every era her record sales decline since TFM/BTW and her popularity is declining as well(and I don't meen her likability, because that's actualy higher than ever since BTW's release. You see, during ARTPOP she was popular, but wasn't liked, nowadays she is less popular than in 2013, but people like her more, that's what I mean). 

5 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Britney was still in her second prime when she went to Vegas though, as I've written already she had a massive hit in 2013 and a successful tour and 4 top 10 hits in 2011, she could've gone on a world tour, had a realy big hit with Work Bitch(probably even more hits if she released more singles for that era) and BJ could've been a successful album if she wanted, but she decided(unfortunately) to go to Vegas instead(after that her career kinda went downhill). 

I agree that Gaga is a better overall performer than Britney nowadays, though, but Gaga is not in her prime as well. She is doing great in performing and selling out shows, but with every era her record sales decline since TFM/BTW and her popularity is declining as well(and I don't meen her likability, because that's actualy higher than ever since BTW's release. You see, during ARTPOP she was popular, but wasn't liked, nowadays she is less popular than in 2013, but people like her more, that's what I mean). 

The Joanne World Tour is Gaga's peak. This is a fact, backed up by measurable attendance and profit numbers. Other than nearly losing it giving her career a second(but much smaller) wind, Britney declined release over release up until 2013 too. The only difference is that while Gaga's record sales declined, her career went massively upwards in other aspects like acting and touring. 

The Lady Gaga of 2017 has had one of the best years on record for any pop star period. You can't say the same for Britney in 2013. The bigger residency check makes sense.

I highly doubt it. They don't even pay 2 million per night for Adele. I'm not saying Adele is better. just more relevant than anyone.

brit4ever
1 minute ago, Nino said:

The Joanne World Tour is Gaga's peak. This is a fact, backed up by measurable attendance and profit numbers. Other than nearly losing it giving her career a second(but much smaller) wind, Britney declined release over release up until 2013 too. The only difference is that while Gaga's record sales declined, her career went massively upwards in other aspects like acting and touring. 

The Lady Gaga of 2017 has had one of the best years on record for any pop star period. You can't say the same for Britney in 2013. The bigger residency check makes sense.

Gaga's peak remains TF/TFM, but Joanne had a realy positive impact on her immage and she is more liked by the people ever since 2010, but she is not in her popularity peak at all, she is in her artistic peak(although I think Gaga was always an artist and she always did whatever music she wanted). Britney was never much critically acclaimed, but in 2013 she was still able to have a hit on her name alone with 0 promo, no payola and no World Tour(Work Bitch), something Gaga couldn't achieve in 2016. Yeah, after the Super Bowl Gaga's popularity skyrocketed, but we are yet to see if she kept the hype and if LG6 is going to be successful to say how popular she actualy is. And how was Britney on a constant decline all the way up to 2013 when Scream&Shout was her biggest hit since Womanizer in 2008 and was her second most successful song on Billboard after Baby One More Time? Britney in 2013 was almost on the same popularity level of Gaga in 2016/7(aside from TSB performance that gave Gaga a big lead). As I said, we will see by LG6's success how popular Gaga is.

1 minute ago, brit4ever said:

Gaga's peak remains TF/TFM, but Joanne had a realy positive impact on her immage and she is more liked by the people ever since 2010, but she is not in her popularity peak at all, she is in her artistic peak(although I think Gaga was always an artist and she always did whatever music she wanted). Britney was never much critically acclaimed, but in 2013 she was still able to have a hit on her name alone with 0 promo, no payola and no World Tour(Work Bitch), something Gaga couldn't achieve in 2016. Yeah, after the Super Bowl Gaga's popularity skyrocketed, but we are yet to see if she kept the hype and if LG6 is going to be successful to say how popular she actualy is. And how was Britney on a constant decline all the way up to 2013 when Scream&Shout was her biggest hit since Womanizer in 2008 and was her second most successful song on Billboard after Baby One More Time? Britney in 2013 was almost on the same popularity level of Gaga in 2016/7(aside from TSB performance that gave Gaga a big lead). As I said, we will see by LG6's success how popular Gaga is.

Show me a single time Britney has ever managed a US stadium concert by herself and I'll concede that this isn't Gaga's peak and Britney was on the same level in 2017

theahsfan

Why are people moaning?

At the expense of just two months in a theatre, this means:

- Songs that haven't been performed in ages may be performed

- New iconic outfits

- and possible new music

We’re in for the continuation of this greatest hits era it seems :emma:

I don’t get why you or she would care about the amount of money, as big as it is.

She already got hundreds of millions, why would she care about one more ?

I just honestly don’t get how would more money help her in any way when she will die before spending 1/10 of what she already has :neyde:

androiduser

but if Gaga is ill etc, how does performing more after a world tour help her condition? makes no sense?

Will the European leg be cancelled so she has to make up to her management with more shows somewhere?

Archived