đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Name A Time Gaga Genuinely Scared You (In Her Work)

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

The Born This Way video prelude.

And when she grabbed the ball and jumped at the end of the Super Bowl

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

VictoriaWinters

Her art has never scared me.

But what I remember genuinely scaring me was the thought of her going to space.As iconic as it'd be, I'd be horrified of that ship blowing up. I was so relieved when it was called off.

Now I'm nervous at Gaga in space 2018 being a rumor. :saladga: 

Xoxo, Victoria

Helxig

Never.

But I was afraid of what happened to her after she broke her hip and disappeared completely from the public eye and social media.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

sarahb
On 18/12/2017 at 1:03 PM, Rescued said:

When she started performing Princess Die. For some time I genuinely thought she was thinking about killing herself :air: That's the only time she scared me. I was very concerned about what was going on in her head

Yep, everyone was going on about loving the song and all that and I liked it too but I was just there thinking 'so...is no one gonna discuss the fact that she wrote a song about killing herself?' :duck:

The Fame Monster

That performance of Swine where the girl pukes on her was something that I couldn't understand back then. But now I love it. 

Find your freedom in the music

sarahb

I don't know if this counts as 'her work' but other fun things that happened in 2012 that scared the hell out of me included her Jakarta date

LadyGaga_145265911.jpg

lady_gaga_jakarta_fpi_2012.jpg?itok=RUFT

gaga-tweet.jpg?w=620

Performing alone because of threats of violence, that was just a bit scary.... :awkney: 

Also Gaga telling Russia to arrest her

Also I was worried my date was gonna be cancelled because she got a concussion in New Zealand and my date was the one after it :flop:

Man that was an eventful tour :smh:

PerfectGUY

When she has sex with the dolphin in Just Dance

When she kissed the policewoman in the payphone in LoveGame 

When her boyfriend pushed her from the balcony in Paparazzi 

I was so afraid of the weird cat/snake on her head in Bad Romance

The man she kisses in Telephone 

Whole Alejandro video

Born this way intro

When Taylor Kinney is hurting Gaga in You and I

When she gets angry in her room at the beginning of Marry The Night

Then I was old enough not to be afraid anymore :gaycat:

⇒ my poor innocent soul has truly been quaked by the rise of Gaga :sweat: :grr: 

Red Velvet

I didn't get scared by her works but I know my wig does get scary everytime.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

NewUsername

- The already mentioned snap at the end of the MTN vid
- The already mentioned 27 thing
- The already mentioned Jakarta situation

- I was scared for her titty when she did this:
hqdefault.jpg

So i was around nine when I discovered her (bad romance), and I was a major scarredy-cat so here we go:

- The Bad Romance video: it creeped me out (gosh, the coffins!), and when the bed burned I was scared it was going to be gory, and the cat suddenly hissing before the 2nd chorus made jump

- The screen glasses in Poker Face were kind of eery

- Paparazzi (the way it suddenly cut to dead people scared me)

- Alejandro (gosh, that ending. I remember coming across the last chorus on telly, and I got so unnerved when it started slowly zooming to her face at the end I stopped looking and was creeped out by the noise)

- Born this way video (the beginning, obviously, and when she had the skeleton makeup, I was scared it would suddenly zoom on her face :toofunny:)

- Bloody Mary, when she screams after the choruses

- YoĂĽ and I video: her bloody feet at the beginning, and also when she's being tortured

I think that's about it! I started actually watching her videos when G.U.Y. came out (I was 14), and the only other scary thing I can think about is AHS, but the "horror" in the title dissuaded me from watching anything from it :awkney: (but she looks so gorgeous in the photos!!)

(oh, and also the heart-eating interlude. I've never watched it. And hasn't the JWT got a creepy interlude too?)

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived