💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Ones Who Suffered the 4th Album Curse and The Ones Who Didn't

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Cody James
4 hours ago, Piece of Me said:

Who suffered of their fourth album being a flop or just dramatically underperformed:

Miley Cyrus: Dead Petz

Christina Aguilera: Bi~on~ic

Katy Perry: Witness

Rihanna: Rated R

Who didn't suffered:

Britney Spears: flopped at 8th album: Neyde Jean, flopped again at Gloryhole

Madonna: flopped at no album

Beyonce: 4th album is I Am... Sasha Fierce: all were success, never flopped

Lady Gaga: 4th album is technically Born this Way: all were successful albums except Red and Blue, all were recognized by the Gramys except fourth album, ARTPOP and Red and Blue spanned four top 10 and 2 top 40.

P!nk: flopped at Beautiful Reverse-Traumatic Expedition

Demi Lovato: still haven't flopped yet

Ariana Grande: SHE DOESN'T HAVE A FOURTH ALBUM YOU FRICKING NUTS, WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING!

Kesha: flopped at 3th album: Warrior ( :( )

IMO:

Glory has tons of pure pop songs, not much of that Bieberesque tropical vibes artists are playing into these days.

Beautiful Trauma had BIG album sales right behind Lemonade which is a big deal. I believe only Reputation outsold her this year.

While I loved Rebel Heart, it carried little radio presence. 

Just my 2 cents! The rest I agree with :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Britney should be in Topped, since In The Zone not only didn't flop, but it spawned 3 WW #1 hits(making Britney the only artist to have 2 albums with 3 or more WW #1 hits, the only others to do so being Madonna and Michael Jackson) compared to "Britney" that spawned only one big hit(Slave 4 U) and I don't even think it peaked in the WW Top 5. Also she won a Grammy for Toxic and Toxic is her most iconic and famose song to this day. 

Like a Prayer should also be in Topped imo.

I'm just going off by sales and certifications TBH. Britney and In the Zone are pretty similar in total world sales and RIAA certs. Plus True Blue sold 10M more than Like A Prayer WW, though Like A Prayer is more impactful.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

MonsterOfSpain

If we're talking about the 4th album being their best one, then Gaga, Britney or Miley are good contenders.

brit4ever
1 minute ago, gag said:

I'm just going off by sales and certifications TBH. Britney and In the Zone are pretty similar in total world sales and RIAA certs. Plus True Blue sold 10M more than Like A Prayer WW, though Like A Prayer is more impactful.

Well, I see and you are right, Britney sold 17 Million WW and ITZ only 12 Million, but singles and impact wise there was a growth(although most of the singles from Britney era were hits in Europe and rest of the World, but they didn't even charted on the Hot 100). Same goes for True Blue and Like A Parayer as well.

brit4ever
1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

If we're talking about the 4th album being their best one, then Gaga, Britney or Miley are good contenders.

Miley and Britney yes, but Gaga? Imo(and according to most of the people especialy critics and GP) TF/TFM is/are her best album/s. ARTPOP is still a decent album though. :lolly: 

MonsterOfSpain
2 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Miley and Britney yes, but Gaga? Imo(and according to most of the people especialy critics and GP) TF/TFM is/are her best album/s. ARTPOP is still a decent album though. :lolly: 

Don't know what you're talking about... it's popularly known as the Album of the Millenium for a reason :lolly: 

TheJoanneJoker
5 hours ago, Piece of Me said:

i choked

4 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

It’s her 3rd album though, Gaga herself refered to Joanne as LG5 soo

Maybe because C2C is LG4 :trollga:

Lona Delery

OP is a tragic mess

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

ImpossiblePrincess
5 hours ago, Piece of Me said:

Lady Gaga: 4th album is technically Born this Way: all were successful albums except Red and Blue, all were recognized by the Gramys except fourth album, ARTPOP and Red and Blue spanned four top 10 and 2 top 40.

1. Bish Where?

2. Really? Red And Blue did that!

3. So selling 408,000 copies is a flop, sureeeeeee

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

rumours
3 hours ago, Piece of Me said:

YOU ARE ALL HELPLESS ****ING JERKS THAT ARE SO DELUSIONAL AT RUMOR THREADS JUST O HAVE THE REWARD OF A HIP REPLACEMENT, GETTING SO MAD AT FANBASES WITHOUT ANY PEACE OR MERCY! IF YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE TOLD WITH SUCH PEOPLE LAUGHING AT YOU, DO THE SAME AS I DID! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY I EVEN GAVE YOU A GOOD LAUGH YOU BASTARDS, LEAVE ME ALONE!

:hmm:

Mostly, people were just disagreeing with your conclusions in the original post. Some people were slightly shady, but I really didn’t see anything malicious in any of the comments on here. 

I (like others) didn’t know this was supposed to be a rumor/funny thread, as I still see it with the “other” tag. 

However, if you need help with rumor tags...

*Inserts shameless promotion of my applicable flop thread...

It’s a pretty good “how to” guide:selena:

ImpossiblePrincess
4 hours ago, Piece of Me said:

YOU ARE ALL HELPLESS ****ING JERKS THAT ARE SO DELUSIONAL AT RUMOR THREADS JUST O HAVE THE REWARD OF A HIP REPLACEMENT, GETTING SO MAD AT FANBASES WITHOUT ANY PEACE OR MERCY! IF YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE TOLD WITH SUCH PEOPLE LAUGHING AT YOU, DO THE SAME AS I DID! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY I EVEN GAVE YOU A GOOD LAUGH YOU BASTARDS, LEAVE ME ALONE!

keep it nice pls, it is listed as other so we are gonna think you're being serious 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

NIghtmareElm

How was BTW her fourth album? 

1: The Fame

2: The Fame Monster

3: Born This Way

4: ARTPOP

Remix albums never count.  Red and Blue doesn't really count either.  Only studio albums count.  Plus Gaga didn't go by Gaga when she released that.  Was it even for sale?  

Archived