Jump to content
A Star Is Born
opinion

JWT Extension?

Featured Posts

TEANUS

If Gaga is to extend the JWT, what dates should/ could she add? We ALL think Gaga should extend the tour, it has her highest average per show gross (I think) and its reviews are out of this world, and most importantly, Gaga seems to love the show (me too).

@ViviLittleM what shows do you think she should add?

JWT - Leg 4 - Pacific

March 9, 2018 - Seoul Olympic Stadium, Seoul, South Korea - 52,000 - $7 million

March 12, 2018 - Chiba Marine Stadium, Chiba, Japan - 26,000 - $3.5 million

March 14, 2018 - Chiba Marine Stadium, Chiba, Japan - 26,000 - $3.5 million

March 21, 2018 - Spark Arena, Auckland, New Zealand - 11,400 - $1.5 million

March 24, 2018 - Allphones Arena, Sydney, Australia - 12,000 - $1.6 million

March 25, 2018 - Allphones Arena, Sydney, Australia - 12,000 - $1.6 million

March 27, 2018 - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Australia - 13,000 - $1.7 million 

JWT - Leg 5 - Latin America

April 13, 2018 - Estadio do Morumbi, São Paulo, Brazil - 45,000 - $6.3 million

April 16, 2018 - Estadio Nacional de Chile, Santiago, Chile - 44,000 - $6.1 million

April 19, 2018 - Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexcio - 40,000 - $5.6 million

With these dates she would easily add $35 million to the gross, probably more

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bradley

Unfortunately I don't think she will.

There could be 100 people in the room, and 99 don't believe in you, all it takes is for one to believe in you and your life will change.
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vegas

She delivered a great 2017 for the fans. Hopefully she focus her 2018 on herself, and maybe think about doing a longer tour in 2019.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JudasIsAHolyFoo
8 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

We ALL think Gaga should extend the tour

I personally do not think she should :awkney: 

A. itll start to interfere with ASIB

B. I dont want her to break her hip/ injury herself again, or have to postpone due to her fibromyalgia 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Christopher
7 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

If Gaga is to extend the JWT, what dates should/ could she add? We ALL think Gaga should extend the tour, it has her highest average per show gross (I think) and its reviews are out of this world, and most importantly, Gaga seems to love the show (me too).

@ViviLittleM what shows do you think she should add?

JWT - Leg 4 - Pacific

March 9, 2018 - Seoul Olympic Stadium, Seoul, South Korea - 52,000 - $7 million

March 12, 2018 - Chiba Marine Stadium, Chiba, Japan - 26,000 - $3.5 million

March 14, 2018 - Chiba Marine Stadium, Chiba, Japan - 26,000 - $3.5 million

March 21, 2018 - Spark Arena, Auckland, New Zealand - 11,400 - $1.5 million

March 24, 2018 - Allphones Arena, Sydney, Australia - 12,000 - $1.6 million

March 25, 2018 - Allphones Arena, Sydney, Australia - 12,000 - $1.6 million

March 27, 2018 - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Australia - 13,000 - $1.7 million 

JWT - Leg 5 - Latin America

April 13, 2018 - Estadio do Morumbi, São Paulo, Brazil - 45,000 - $6.3 million

April 16, 2018 - Estadio Nacional de Chile, Santiago, Chile - 44,000 - $6.1 million

April 19, 2018 - Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexcio - 40,000 - $5.6 million

With these dates she would easily add $35 million to the gross, probably more

I don’t think she’ll ever have another full South American leg for a tour unless it’s Rock In Rio and maybe a show or two in Mexico. She did so poorly back in 2012, it’s a risk that I’m sure her and her team aren’t willing to make. An Asian leg and an Australian leg are possible but not a South American one. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edge Of Venus

Can you guys just stop being delulu? She'll have to start promoting ASIB in April (or even earlier) and it's impossible for them to have planned for March since there's only two months left for ticket sales. JWT is done is Feb, period.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JR Gg
18 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

Can you guys just stop being delulu? She'll have to start promoting ASIB in April (or even earlier) and it's impossible for them to have planned for March since there's only two months left for ticket sales. JWT is done is Feb, period.

It's possible to extend the tour in coordination with promo of ASIB :awkney:

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GypsyBabe

I'm a little biased because I have seen her twice this tour, and while I want all of her fans around the world to get a chance to see her, I do think that Gaga should rest. Especially if 2018 is going to be as explosive as I think it will be. :firega:

▌│█║▌║▌║That Arizona sky...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PlastiscGuy

If she's not coming to Argentina, then I'm not interested at all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll wait for a fanmade DVD :selena:

PG.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MONSTERBABY

She will go to Asia, Latin America, India, Oceania, Africa, if her next album is very successful like Born This Way :whitney:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SWhaaaat

I don't think she well extend the tour, she seems like she is ready to end the era and move on to the next project and giving it her full attention and time. but if hypothetically speaking, I don't think it's a good idea to do double dates considering all these places the album did not do quite well. Maybe her next era if it's more successful which I hope it will be.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpookyKid
9 hours ago, Christopher said:

I don’t think she’ll ever have another full South American leg for a tour unless it’s Rock In Rio and maybe a show or two in Mexico. She did so poorly back in 2012, it’s a risk that I’m sure her and her team aren’t willing to make. An Asian leg and an Australian leg are possible but not a South American one. 

she didn't do bad in every country, Brazil and Argentina were sold out shows

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TEANUS
9 hours ago, MONSTERBABY said:

This is not a BTW era, gurl :neyde:

What does the BTW era have to do with this?? The demand for dates?? Japan is always a slay for Gaga, South Korea loves Gaga too, she sold out in both the BTWB and artRave and Joanne was a #1 album, they love her.

Oceania isn't the same condition as ARTPOP, Joanne has had sticking power there, The Cure was a top 10 hit platinum in Australia and a top 3 hit in New Zealand, and she's not coming off of an EXTREMELY overexposed era in Australia like Born This Way when she had an exhausting promo tour and an extensive Australian tour leg just a year later. artRave flopped in Oceania, the JWT would not

Brazil and Chile (or South America in general) have not seen Gaga live since 2012, she's had two hit albums there since then, the demand is there, especially for only two dates over the whole continent, these would sell out very quickly. Mexico has always been there for Gaga, TMB and BTWB were huge there, PI was a top 40 radio hit and Joanne hit #1, one date there would easily sell out

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×