Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Just saying hi

Emma

Featured Posts

ryanripley
12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Stop what? :selena:

Maybe she can pull some strings and we can issue bans with personalized videos done by Gaga :stalkga:

Reveal hidden contents

But then everyone would actively try to get banned...myself included :selena: so scratch that idea :selena:

I'm not sure if mods can be verified :oprah:

But if they can, it should be done :golfclap:

i would have thought she would be special since she's basically a haus member and close friend of gaga's :giveup: 

loving that gaga video idea though, reminds me of when her website would email you on your birthday with a video of gaga saying happy birthday :deadbanana: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShockPop
16 minutes ago, JDi said:

Gandhi could never

but seriously, stop trying to turn what I said into something it isn't

I'd gladly read a thread of hers in the news section every single day if she had something other than "it's not that I think I'm important but I don't see what else but news me greeting you could be" to say

like I said, we don't even know why she's in the Haus and what she's doing for the foundation. it's weird. what's the point in getting attention if you're not using it for anything other than reminding of your existence?

Who is this "we"?

"We" know when they met, how they met, how Emma called Gaga out on her bs "I'm ok" when she was in clear pain shortly before cutting her tour short. "We" all know how gaga has helped endlessly with Emma's condition and treatment. 

She used to be a member of the old ggd community around here before it turned into "reply with a random god dot com". 

It's great to hear from her especially since so many of us thought of her dearly before she used a moon stone to evolve and achieved the dream we all wanted to achieve.

So speak for yourself, my darling.

Just now, ShockPop said:

Who is this "we"?

"We" know when they met, how they met, how Emma called Gaga out on her bs "I'm ok" when she was in clear pain shortly before cutting her tour short. "We" all know how gaga has helped endlessly with Emma's condition and treatment. 

She used to be a member of the old ggd community around here before it turned into "reply with a random god dot com". 

It's great to hear from her especially since so many of us thought of her dearly before she used a moon stone to evolve and achieved the dream we all wanted to achieve.

So speak for yourself, my darling.

"we" still don't know what she's doing which is the only meaning of "we don't know what she's doing" 

ShockPop
3 minutes ago, JDi said:

"we" still don't know what she's doing which is the only meaning of "we don't know what she's doing" 

Yes "we" do.

Haroon

Can we please stop the negativity and the fighting and everything please :noparty: If you aren't going to be nice on a thread that's meant for niceness then please go elsewhere, there are threads of a more negative nature that are more suited for that stuff :sweat: If you disagree with this being in 'News & Events' then report it and it'll be dealt with, no need to air out problems publicly because it won't be helping anyone or anything :omg:

Anyways, hey Emma it's nice to see you here again :hug: Hope you're doing well and thanks for sending over yours and Gaga's love, we're sending it back and miss you :heart:

Yaasss! Hi Emma! I think we spoke, like, once on Twitter a thousand years ago. Slay, queen. :giveup:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

littlepotter

how did i *know* someone was gonna play smart and be messy :rip: what a sad existence one must have to think so much about such a trivial thing. most of us said hello and moved on with our lives.

chaeri pls

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, JDi said:

Gandhi could never

but seriously, stop trying to turn what I said into something it isn't

I'd gladly read a thread of hers in the news section every single day if she had something other than "it's not that I think I'm important but I don't see what else but news me greeting you could be" to say

like I said, we don't even know why she's in the Haus and what she's doing for the foundation. it's weird. what's the point in getting attention if you're not using it for anything other than reminding of your existence?

I was at the Minnesota show when Gaga first met Emma AND I was at the JWT when she spoke about Emma and how Emma helped her get through some really rough patches.

Emma seems like a genuinely nice human. I would say to talk to her through PM if you have some criticism of her - she’s never been anything but kind from what I’ve seen.

homomo

Emma! I was actually just thinking about you the other day, and reminiscing about the good ol Radio ARTFLOP days. Glad to hear from you. Stay strong girl. Love, Willo :kara:

blackthorns

Welcome back! I'm newer so I wasn't on back then, but its good to have you back nonetheless!! 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

4 hours ago, JDi said:

lmao 

no one even knows what she's doing lol

She works in behalf of the BTW Foundation.

She's in the haus.

She goes to school.

She takes physical therapy so she can hopefully walk.

She is active in projects to help others, such as the Channel Kindness initiative ... she doesn't just talk, she works and gives of herself.

She inspires others and spreads kindness:  A few more of endless positive thoughts from Emma:  "Tell someone you love them today."  " It's okay to be vulnerable. You are loved."  "no matter what pain you experience, all pain is valid and it is important that we look out for each other. We are one humanity."

Emma is a person, and does not deserve to be made to feel badly.  Her positivity should be given back to her, just as she gives to others.

V2zFYG0.jpg

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived