💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj: It's a great time to be a white rapper in America

petty

Featured Posts

gagagoogoose

Nicki sis, not everything has to be about race. It just happens that white rappers are releasing more music this month.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eminem was successful even before she threw that phone on that poor girl

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Charles X Charles

Did any white rappers complain when all of 'em black rappers dominated this chart before? 😏

ItsTommyBitch

I read all of ya'lls post, then I read hers. She wasn't even being shady :gum: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

People are mad because she said the truth? :huh: 

It's funny because I was looking at the charts before I saw this post and thought the exact same thing :smh: 

NIghtmareElm

She is straight up bitter.  Nicki hasn't had a solo hit since Anaconda.  She should be happy that the hip hop genre has done so great this year.  Post Malone has a massive hit because his voice is unique and he wrote a super catchy song.  Maybe she needs to change her style up a bit.  

Nicki says she's not bitter but she clearly is.  Rap is about race, it's about poetry, emotion, concepts, and storytelling. 

geopang

Is she wrong though? I couldn't care less about her or her music, but rap music is historically an African American genre, and it comes along with a specific hip hop culture. Most rap is horrible these days, but when white men rap, they're put on a pedestal for some reason. I don't understand how Post Malone, G Eazy are at the top of this list when they bring nothing new to the table. 

holy scheisse

She did not lie though so... What's the issue? Everyone that's mad is forming their own meaning :gaycat: 

holy scheisse
52 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

Nicki sis, not everything has to be about race. It just happens that white rappers are releasing more music this month.

exactly what she said, white rappers are releasing new music and doing well . Sis.

She is not wrong because the quality of hip-hop nowadays (the overabundance of the trap sound) is easy as **** to recreate...

EVERYONE is going to steal a sound if it's popular and easy to make.

Step your game up if you don't want Bhad Bhabie making songs on your level.

migamiga

i think yall are missing the point but then i cant blame you cause nicki isnt great at expressing herself. you should check out the j cole video she posted though

Bette Davis

Okay, how many times can she use “**** rider” as an insult?.. Nekci Menij being homophobic trash as usual, what’s new? :lana:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

ZephyrInTheSky

Cardi B says hi. Like gurl no, lets stop trying to create even more racial problems in this country. :awkney:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

KingRedd
11 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

Okay, how many times can she use “**** rider” as an insult?.. Nekci Menij being homophobic trash as usual, what’s new? :lana:

Lmao right haha what an insult to the straight and lesbian women.

May I Read You? 😎

Archived