💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga didn't believe R.Kelly's accusations?

Werk

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Wigless said:

You know what else lacks significant evidence? Gaga's own sexual assault by the guy who made Paparazzi. Let's not play this when most cases don't get proof, and he's STILL being accused of **** to this day, years later. 

I don't recall she ever mentioned who was the guy :awkney: 

Keyword: accused

I'm not even implying he isn't a creep. I'm merely stating facts :gaycat:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Gaga hasn't spoke on this bc she can't win. She can't say she didn't know or else she'll look insanely ignorant, and she can't say knew or else she'll look insanely selfish. I'm glad this isn't a pressing matter. GLAD. 

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, JR Gg said:

I don't recall she ever mentioned who was the guy :awkney: 

Keyword: accused

I'm not even implying he isn't a creep. I'm merely stating facts :gaycat:

Can't relate. 

But go ahead believing every assault case needs a camera or something to be taken seriously. R Kelly and all the other molesters aren't catching success anytime soon anyways :whitney:

He's leading a sex cult now and brainwashing young girls:madge:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Rudz Xinc

You guys are still supporting Gaga for supporting/collaborating with a rapist. Meanwhile, some fans dragging Melanie Martinez for rape accusation that could be made up for the sake of popularity. :madge:

Look at those clowns

32 minutes ago, RileyMint said:

Am I the only one who thinks she chose to work with two well known men accused of sexual harassment/abuse on this track on purpose? It’s so literal if you think of it as a message to all the pervs in Hollywood and how it doesn’t matter what she has had to deal with to get where she is because they will never own her heart/mind... 

I feel like she did this in the GUY music video too with the cast of Real Housewives (pointing out “celebrities” that really have no talent by clearly having them playing instruments incorrectly)... 

She’s making bigger statements that go right over the heads of the people she collaborated with. At least I’d like to think that’s what happened... 

She should definitely address this though because it looks super sketch.

I’ve honestly thought this too because she tried doing this hyper thought-out **** so much during ARTPOP. People were straight up confused. I think she’s never said anything because what you just explained is complicated and imagine dragging THAT out and seeing what headlines make of it.

Edonis
2 hours ago, JR Gg said:

Keyword: Accusations

1996: Sued for emotional distress

Tiffany Hawkins sues R Kelly for the "personal injuries and emotional distress" she suffered during a three-year relationship with the star.

In court documents, she said she began having sex with Kelly in 1991, when she was 15 and he was 24, and the relationship ended three years later, when she turned 18. According to the Chicago Sun Times, Hawkins sought $10 million in damages, but accepted a fraction of that amount ($250,000) when the case was settled in 1998.

Kelly's spokeswoman said she had "no knowledge" of the accusations.

April and May 2002: Two more court cases

Kelly is sued for a third time by Patrice Jones, a Chicago woman who claims he impregnated her when she was underage, and that she was forced to have an abortion.

A woman named Montina Woods also sued Kelly, alleging that he videotaped them having sex without her knowledge. The recording was allegedly circulated on an R Kelly "sex tape" sold by bootleggers under the title R Kelly Triple-X.

The star settled both cases out of court, paying an undisclosed sum in return for a non-disclosure agreement.

June 2002: Charged over child ****ography

The star is charged with 21 counts of making child ****ography, involving intercourse, oral sex, urination, and other sexual acts.

Chicago police accused him of videotaping each of these acts and enticing a minor to participate in them. All of the charges related to one girl, born in September 1984.

His arrest stemmed from a video which was sent anonymously to the Chicago Sun Times earlier in the year. They passed it on to police, who verified the authenticity of the tape with help from FBI forensics experts.

Kelly, who posted $750,000 bail, immediately denied the charges in an interview with MTV and later pleaded not guilty in court.

It took six years for the case to come to trial, during which time Kelly released his wildly successful Trapped In The Closet album; and was nominated for an Image Award by the NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People), prompting widespread criticism.

The jury eventually concluded they could not prove that the girl on the tape was a minor, and Kelly was found not guilty on all counts.

2002 - 2004: Arrest prompts further charges

Kelly is charged with a further 12 counts of making child ****ography in Florida, where he was arrested at his holiday home.

These charges came after police seized a camera during the arrest, which allegedly showed the star having sex with an underage girl.

The charges were dropped when a judge agreed with Kelly's defence team that police lacked sufficient evidence to justify a search.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40635526

These are the list of accusations before 2013, which none have been proven to be true yet. I'm not saying he wasn't guilty, but since the allegations are not confirmed, no one really knows what happened. 

'Innocent until proven guilty' - Gaga has her faults of not taking his long list of allegations into consideration, but since these accusations have not been proven, I don't think the ultimate decision to collaborate with him is her wrongdoing. She has since cut her ties with him after the collaboration too. :rip:

That doesn’t change the fact that he is indeed sketchy as ****, has done some at the minimum sketchy ****, married a 15 year old, and still managed to make it on a song called Do What U Want where his verse is entirely sexual and adds nothing to the song. You don’t put an person accused of molestation and sexual assault on a song whose title a double entendre and play on having sex with someone’s body (even if the song’s meaning has nothing to do with that) End of :shrug:

JusKeepBreathin

Accusations? I thought it was on video.:huh:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

doppelganger
8 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Accusations? I thought it was on video.:huh:

I guess to some, video evidence of r kelly urinating into an underage girl’s mouth isn’t enough. Nor the harem that he keeps. Heck his lyrics even. 

doppelganger
19 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I’ve honestly thought this too because she tried doing this hyper thought-out **** so much during ARTPOP. People were straight up confused. I think she’s never said anything because what you just explained is complicated and imagine dragging THAT out and seeing what headlines make of it.

Gaga being meta... 

VOLANTIS

And it was then when Gagadaily decided to turn on their lord and savior. 

Castle Black to Jon Snow. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

ryanripley
7 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

You guys are still supporting Gaga for supporting/collaborating with a rapist. Meanwhile, some fans dragging Melanie Martinez for rape accusation that could be made up for the sake of popularity. :madge:

literally one user is defending her :emma: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Oriane
8 hours ago, RileyMint said:

Am I the only one who thinks she chose to work with two well known men accused of sexual harassment/abuse on this track on purpose? It’s so literal if you think of it as a message to all the pervs in Hollywood and how it doesn’t matter what she has had to deal with to get where she is because they will never own her heart/mind... 

I feel like she did this in the GUY music video too with the cast of Real Housewives (pointing out “celebrities” that really have no talent by clearly having them playing instruments incorrectly)... 

She’s making bigger statements that go right over the heads of the people she collaborated with. At least I’d like to think that’s what happened... 

She should definitely address this though because it looks super sketch.

Exactly. Even in the video she would show the media "raping" her. It's incredible people don't get it.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

RAMROD
21 minutes ago, Jamey said:

Her only mistake was that she didn’t use the Xtina version for the album and single. That **** slays :lolly:

:toofunny:

That XTine remix were only planned after Gaga wanted it as single and Xtine only recorded her part in December 2013, about a month after ARTPOP got released that year, so they can release it on the voice on time for DWUW promo on January 2014 

So it is not a mistake since prior the album release, nobody in the team thought about XTine collab for that song as Gaga specificially and personally invited R.Kelly to do that song with her. I assume it is just for her own personal achievement since she is a fan of him as musician.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived