💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Disney bought 21st Century Fox

kvnrp

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

So, Disney owns pretty much everything now?

I can see the world being ruled by Google and Disney in the future.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover
19 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I wouldn't mind tbh:bon:

OT: Disney stays winning. People can stay pressed:firega:

Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

So, Disney owns pretty much everything now?

Nah, it's not a monopoly yet. Warner Bros, Universal, Colombia (Sony), Paramount are still big players in the movie industry. So although it will now own a lot and have a (probably) unbalanced scale of power Disney still does not own everything under the sun :) 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I wouldn't mind tbh:bon:

OT: Disney stays winning. Rats can stay pressed:firega:

and when all this disney content takes taken off netflix/prime/hulu in favour of their own streaming service, meaning you'll need to pay for more services, you'll be pressed too :firega: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

JevyDuty
1 minute ago, Sam Winchester said:

Nah, it's not a monopoly yet. Warner Bros, Universal, Colombia (Sony), Paramount are still big players in the movie industry. So although it will now own a lot and have a (probably) unbalanced scale of power Disney still does not own everything under the sun :) 

Yet!

blackpink
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Secret Wars is possible now if they want to do that! :giveup:

Im so hyped :giveup: imagine the secret invasion storyline with the x men too :giveup:

Just now, ryanripley said:

and when all this disney content takes taken off netflix/prime/hulu in favour of their own streaming service, meaning you'll need to pay for more services, you'll be pressed too :firega: 

Or he'll just drop Netflix and use Disney services alone :hor:

And don't you worry about Hulu, with this acquisition now Disney is the majority stakeholder of Hulu with 60% ownership :toofunny: 

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

I don't use streaming services, but cute response:firega:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Sam Winchester said:

Or he'll just drop Netflix and use Disney services alone :hor:

And don't you worry about Hulu, with this acquisition now Disney is the majority stakeholder of Hulu with 60% ownership :toofunny: 

true but netflix has a lot of original content that i really enjoy so i'll just revert back to DVDs

we don't get Hulu here :selena: 

ryanripley
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

I don't use streaming services, but cute response:firega:

you're missing the point :firega: 

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

true but netflix has a lot of original content that i really enjoy so i'll just revert back to DVDs

we don't get Hulu here :selena: 

I'm sure Disney will pump up their own services. I mean all their movies and any 21st Fox movie is basically a Disney original content as well :poot:

LePetitGAGABLover
6 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

you're missing the point :firega: 

What point? Disney will own part of Hulu. Netflix will continue to operate, as well as Amazon's streaming services. Just pick the one you want and pay for it. No single streaming service will have everything you want. Its not rocket science. :firega:

ryanripley
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

What point? Disney will own part of Hulu. Netflix will continue to operate, as well as Amazon's streaming services. Just pick the one you want and pay for it. No single streaming service will have everything you want. Its not rocket science. :firega:

exactly

more of them will open up streaming services which means they'll be stripped from netflix/hulu/prime/whatever in favour of their own business so it'll come to a point where you'll have to pay for multiple or just break the law and not everyone has that amount of money

Delusional

What about modern family ? 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Archived