💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s the hype about ATRL?

BELINDA POP

Featured Posts

BELINDA POP

I’ve only been on that site when people on here bring it up but why do some ggd users here find it so important? Always with, Oh they posted this on ATRL.... oh ATRL is dragging GGD ....ATRL registrations are open....is that site like the cult site to all cult sites? 

I honestly didn’t like it and people there seem to be more rude than here, plus you can’t like comments and stuff like that is so... meh! They drag our Queen all the time and it seems like all the ex GGD users end up there

McKayla-Maroney-Not-Impressed-Face-Recei

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

From what I heard, it's like GGD but with less restrictive rules? :huh:

they are worst when it comes to ban people tho :selena:

haroon is shook:selena:

BELINDA POP
2 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

From what I heard, it's like GGD but with less rules? :huh:

So they have less rules? 

hell-yeah.gif

Irrelevant
Just now, BELINDA POP said:

So they have less rules? 

hell-yeah.gif

5 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

From what I heard, it's like GGD but with less rules? :huh:

They're the most strict forum, idk what y'all r talking about :air:

I like it imo. They're one of the biggest pop forums out there & it's very diverse. They are very active and it's a better place to discuss about multiple artists, threads about other artists on GGD usually flop. There are OGH's there tho, same with every other fanbase.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

ryanripley

i'm pretty sure the only ones truly excited over it are just teens

it just seems like a place where stan culture is less moderated so they won't end up having to make excuses for their unpunished bad behaviour :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Idk, I remember when they had closed registration for ages (I don't know if they still do) and when they opened again for a little while I rushed to get an account.

Honestly stopped using it after a day. Don't really rate it personally, do you get notified once you get quoted by other users yet? That was the feature (or lack of) that turned me off tbh.

But if others **** with it that's cool :shrug: 

Phantomhive

It's probably the biggest forum for stan culture but if you enjoy messiness and toxic twinks, it's the perfect place for you.  :poot:

In I fly on wings of winter.

RAMROD

All the hunties can enjoy being a kvnt when they know how to do it smoothly without repercussions there :poot:

If you ever get WP there, that means you still need more practice.

Basically that, a forum full of cattiness and trash talks :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FfFfFfFF

I'm currentely following Bjork album  thread on there and I came to the conclusion that it's place for people to fight and insult over their favorite songs and also a place where you can post the same gif 15 times in a row. :gaycat:

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Idk, I remember when they had closed registration for ages (I don't know if they still do) and when they opened again for a little while I rushed to get an account.

Honestly stopped using it after a day. Don't really rate it personally, do you get notified once you get quoted by other users yet? That was the feature (or lack of) that turned me off tbh.

a joined a tomb raider forum because i stan her but oh my god, the interface is so old and dated and there was next to no notifications :saladga: i guess you just had to go back to the thread to see if anyone replied to you :neyde: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

BELINDA POP
6 minutes ago, Bebe said:

They still do I tried to get one but registrations are closed.  Kinda lame I guess :madge:

Archived