TTH placement

MV 2 weeks after release not 2 months 

You know, that stuff

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop
23 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

What even is this kind of comment? Not only is it complete horseshit, it's also disgustingly negative and totally unnecessary. What exactly are you trying to prove with this attitude? That Poker Face was a better single choice? You don't ****ing say.

10 minutes ago, Hurem said:

It's literally one of her most signature songs. :air: Peaks aren't everyting bb.

Ignore it, that user have been hating on MR since it got released. 

ArtGagaPop

MR is hands down the best single choice from joanne and one of her best songs ever :applause:
PI floping kind of ruined it chances though for becoming as big as it could. Litterly everytime it was peformed people rushed to buy the song and we haven't seen such a promo sensitive song in a long time. But the song was lacking on radio and spotiy because people were unsure how it was going to do after PI.

I'm glad it got it's time to shine during and after the superbowl because the song really deserved to be a succes. 

Economy
39 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Radio deal

TTH placement

MV 2 weeks after release not 2 months 

You know, that stuff

Oh oh true

3 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

Keep your negativity for yourself. MR was maybe not a hit like Poker Face or Born This Way in Europe, but the song had impact. ALL my gay and straight friends knew and loved the song without me telling them about it :giveup: The few times the song was played at the club, everybody was freaking out and singing their broken heart out on the dancefloor :giveup:

WHEW drag me henny

https://giphy.com/gifs/mariah-carey-bad-dancing-gif-oglNRMlRghSgM

1 hour ago, BornSimon said:

What even is this kind of comment? Not only is it complete horseshit, it's also disgustingly negative and totally unnecessary. What exactly are you trying to prove with this attitude? That Poker Face was a better single choice? You don't ****ing say.

Also it should be noted that MR performed better than massive songs like Paparazzi and Alejandro. Facts only.

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

It's literally one of her most signature songs. :air: Peaks aren't everyting bb.

Not you calling MR one of her signature songs. What kind of delusion level is this :rip:

25 minutes ago, AURA said:

Not you calling MR one of her signature songs. What kind of delusion level is this :rip:

Because it is. Sorry, sweetie. 

6 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Go check their year end list on iTunes...and purchase and gift it!

#38 for 2017 and 3rd best selling song by a lead solo female

Making this list will help MR sell even more as the weeks get closer to New Years!

tumblr_oi6z2cYFuu1qmdbnlo1_500.gif

3rd among solo females but below top 20 overall? What a change from like 5 years ago when the solo female artists ruled the charts. Makes her recent successes that much more impressive. 

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

RochestrMonstr

So she's not only one of the only girls who can still sell albums, but she's also one of the only girls who can still sell singles. Very impressive for someone who completely disregarded radio trends when creating her album.  

Didn't MR do pretty well in Italy too? I could be mistaken, but I thought Italy was another country it did well in, in addition to the others mentioned.  

DiscoHeaven23
3 hours ago, RochestrMonstr said:

So she's not only one of the only girls who can still sell albums, but she's also one of the only girls who can still sell singles. Very impressive for someone who completely disregarded radio trends when creating her album.  

Didn't MR do pretty well in Italy too? I could be mistaken, but I thought Italy was another country it did well in, in addition to the others mentioned.  

YES

it was the 21st best selling song of 2017 on iTunes in Italy

Archived