Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Gaga's changing face

Helxig

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker
31 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I don't know why I bother standing up for Gaga on this cult site  :selena:

It's like everyone claims to love her but treats her the opposite.

Don't take it personally, no one bothers reading anything longer than a 3 sentence paragraph on here - I know that from experience :toofunny:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

Kimblue

Good post.

I don’t understand everyone’s obsession with it. It’s so obnoxious that everyone freaks out and makes such rude comments whenever she gets work done.  I can’t even really tell most of the time anyway. 

Her face is different because she gets fillers and Botox. When the stuff fades, her face looks just like it used to. Pair that with the fact that her weight fluxates, that’s all it is. 

I’ve had my wisdom teeth out, and so has tons of people around me, their faces are the same.

Fillers. Botox. Weight. That’s it.  

Doesnt make it good or bad, it just is what it is. 

1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Yeah I hope she doesn't see this because I hate talking about her appearance, or anyone's physical appearance in general. But I'm trying to defend her against all these people who rip her apart about getting some injectables.

It's her choice, and she can do whatever she wants to her face and body.  

1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Is this thread coming across as jugemental? I was trying to defend her against all these people who heavily criticise her. Oh sh.it :saladga:

It doesn’t come across as judge mental but whether it be a defensive stance or not, you are bringing the subject up again, hence why people are going to take issue. 

It’s awesome that you want to defend her, but she is a public figure and she has done things to alter her face, knowing full well that people would comment about it. I understand trying to change people’s opinions, but they are allowed to have their opinions. Her face is different now. If you or anyone thinks she looks great, awesome! If people don’t, they technically have the right to think it. 

artRaver

Can people stop trying to come for OP when this is one of the most educational threads I've seen on here regarding this topic instead of people coming from a biased stance and being 100% completely misinformed. :selena:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

GAGASLAYME

I didn't take it as judgemental bb I was just saying that I didn't care if her face changes from cosmetics or age.bc that stuff doesn't matter to me unlike some others:wub:

2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Is this thread coming across as jugemental? I was trying to defend her against all these people who heavily criticise her. Oh sh.it :saladga:

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

Oriane
7 hours ago, Helxig said:

-She's stored fat under her chin and neck area. Partially because she's developed a 'double chin'. This happens to anyone nearing their 30's who is genetically predisposed to have one, and both of her parents do.

I have one and i'm 21 :toofunny:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

7 hours ago, Helxig said:

I don't know why I bother standing up for Gaga on this cult site  :selena:

It's like everyone claims to love her but treats her the opposite.

Just because we love her doesn’t mean we have to praise her all the time.

Faces change, obviously, but no one really comments about her face changing throughout the years. Her “looks” become a hot topic when she gets work done so she looks completely different than two days ago, so the essay in your OP wasn’t that necessary imo.

doppelganger

She doesn’t look different from two days ago. A selfie camera is with a wide angle lense. With her camera two feet from her face, her features look more exaggerated. 

Many of the recent photos that the fans love recently were “professionally” taken with a longer lense. The image is flatter. 

Personally i think she looks great lately. As long as her face doesn’t look frozen, I’m okay. 

thatsmoneyhoney

I think she looks great. But I agree with OP: It's her body, and she's able to do what she wants with it.

free my mind

I’ve definitely noticed the loss of fullness around her cheek areas, especially during Joanne. I’ve gotten severely sick once, and kinda showed that kind of change when I lost significant weight.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived