💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga updates Insta Story

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

PerfectIllusion

In my humble OPINION she overdoes it! and i THINK that lip filler is enough for her!! 

tumblr_mfn2ojEZdk1qig0o7o1_250.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Monster Kid

A decade of being in a misogynist and image driven industry can take its toll on the strongest people. How many times do you think she was told her nose was too big  or she needed to lose weight? Enough to give someone body dysmorphic disorder. 

Think about that before making asinine jokes about her face.

Chromatislaps

I think it's just the lighting and her makeup....that alone can do A LOT. And if she did something, what about it? It's her body, her choices, and if she's happy with it.. then I'm happy!

doja scat
3 hours ago, sipthistea said:

I don't get it.

Why does a 30 y old smart woman get face injections when she doesn't even need them?

Didn't she learn from her friend Donatella Versace the atrocious outcome of years and years of that? 

Didn’t she say something about how she gets fillers to help with a pain she has? I swear she said that either in the documentary or somewhere. It makes sense now that we have seen her irregular trips to Epione, it seems reasonable that she would want to stop her pain momentarily with fillers. 

GypsyBabe

Okay I'm all about being supportive and sh!t but this literally doesn't even look like her :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

I think its the angle and the lighting. 

Spoiler

Right? :laughga:

⚯͛

TeenIdle

Come at me but I still can't believe someone who sings "you were born this way" would do things like these. It's probably my only issue with Gaga. Not the fact that she wants her face changed but the fact that she devoted a huge part of her career preaching the opposite. 

Tan Fei

its ok. she still look fine. how does she look tonight at her show ? i see from the pics she look the same ?

ChromaticaPunk
56 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Come at me but I still can't believe someone who sings "you were born this way" would do things like these. It's probably my only issue with Gaga. Not the fact that she wants her face changed but the fact that she devoted a huge part of her career preaching the opposite. 

BTW isn't about appearance though...

56 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

You surely didn’t get the Born this way message, but I have to tell you, it wasn’t about being all natural, I mean she was sporting prosthetics and heavy makeup during the whole album campaign. 

Bloody Matt
5 minutes ago, Tan Fei said:

its ok. she still look fine. how does she look tonight at her show ? i see from the pics she look the same ?

Yeah she looks normal in these. 

Giorno Giovanna

she looks pretty but also really weird, reminds me of Olsen Twins, or a bad stunt-double that is used for action scenes

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Archived