question

Worst albums of 2017

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GPSSIGNALLOST

"Witness" is not what I expected from her, but I'll have to admit that "Chained To The Rhythm", "Bon Appétit" and "Swish Swish" are songs I really enjoy. :selena:
But yeah, "Witness" is a overall mess, it's ... something. Unfortunately. :(

On the other hand ...
Demi's "Tell Me You Love Me" is so disappointing, it's just as underproduced as "Confident". I was simply meh'd by this. :(

AND I was disappointed by Zara Larsson's "So Good". It was just too mixed and didn't feel complete at all. There was a too harsh shift between "Lush Life", "Ain't My Fault" and the rest of the album. 

Some more mentions in this category might be Anastacia and Shakira, but I am already used to being let down by them. :selena:

aaron l

Ya'll are delusional if you call Reputation the worst album of 2017 just because it's trendy to do so

BlingNotTheMusic
15 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

witness aged like a pair of bananas in the dumpster

Agreed. I was really into it at first but it has hardly any replay value. 

I felt similarly with Melodrama only because it was so short and perhaps I overplayed it. BUT I have been overplaying Gaga since 2008 and still shook when LoveGame comes on :reductive:

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, Acsnpdx8 said:

Agreed. I was really into it at first but it has hardly any replay value. 

I felt similarly with Melodrama only because it was so short and perhaps I overplayed it. BUT I have been overplaying Gaga since 2008 and still shook when LoveGame comes on :reductive:

aca-scuse me no :nails: 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

aca-scuse me no :nails: 

Aca-awkward! I agreed with you at first haha

StarlightSeiya

Melanoma(Only good song was Loveless and it's an outro to a song... thats sad huh.gif), Lust for Life, So Good

Bone Apple Tea bebe

BlingNotTheMusic
13 minutes ago, King Elsa said:

"Witness" is not what I expected from her, but I'll have to admit that "Chained To The Rhythm", "Bon Appétit" and "Swish Swish" are songs I really enjoy. :selena:
But yeah, "Witness" is a overall mess, it's ... something. Unfortunately. :(

On the other hand ...
Demi's "Tell Me You Love Me" is so disappointing, it's just as underproduced as "Confident". I was simply meh'd by this. :(

AND I was disappointed by Zara Larsson's "So Good". It was just too mixed and didn't feel complete at all. There was a too harsh shift between "Lush Life", "Ain't My Fault" and the rest of the album. 

Some more mentions in this category might be Anastacia and Shakira, but I am already used to being let down by them. :selena:

We all have our own opinions but I actually felt TMYLM was one of my best albums of 2017 and appreciated majority of it had a more toned down production. Love Confident also but it feels really loud sometimes. 

I actually gave Chainsmokers album a try and it was bad indeed, I only like like one or two songs but never listened to them never before

... and now i just sit in silence.

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, StarlightSeiya said:

Melanoma(Only good song was Loveless and it's an outro to a song... thats sad huh.gif), Lust for Life, So Good

:sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon:

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

:golfclap:

ryanripley
9 minutes ago, StarlightSeiya said:

if only this was true :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived