Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Official Trailer

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
47 minutes ago, sarahb said:

I just want to know how the hell Chris Pratt is supposed to survive being engulfed by an ash cloud :huh:

This....its not just smoke....

A pyroclastic flow (also known as a pyroclastic density current or a pyroclastic cloud)[1] is a fast-moving current of hot gas and volcanic matter (collectively known as tephra) that moves away from a volcano reaching speeds of up to 700 km/h (430 mph).[2] The gases can reach temperatures of about 1,000 °C (1,830 °F).

Like.... :wtf:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

monketsharona

For those thinking the whole has been spoiled with this trailer

Or not even the whole  1st half of the movie

RAMROD

Could there be secret lab underneath that Manor that is used by Dr. Henry Wu?

Curious to me since this trailer shows a scene or two where the lab is exploded or something. Also, I believe those Indoraptor and Cornoraptor scenes happening in that Manor and lab as well,, that museum like ball room seems to be inside the manor too, perhaps. Just guessing :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
22 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

For those thinking the whole has been spoiled with this trailer

Or not even the whole  1st half of the movie

Depends on how long this film will be, but for now that is like almost half of the duration with typical blockbuster films are about 2 hours in duration. JW itself was 124 minutes. Some could pushing it to 2.5 hours like the upcoming Star Wars: The Last Jedi (151 minutes) too but rare, and have never longer than that. Anything that runs for 3 hours and over are usually awards oriented films. Nor I doubt Jurassic films will go for 2.5 hours long.. Though it will be cool so long they really have good reason to. The longest one in the franchise so far is The Lost World (129 minutes)

If all these scenes are from the first 57 minutes then I am curious for the second half of it, I hope it could bring a good climax. 

So far, meanwhile I appreciate the horror vibe from this, (and I sure hope it's not misleading), I get very little from this first look. But not the good kind, at least to me. I hope next trailer will be where the plot at, something to really get hype to. You know what I mean? 

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

If all these scenes are from the first 57 minutes then I am curious for the second half of it, I hope it could bring a good climax. 

So far, meanwhile I appreciate the horror vibe from this, (and I sure hope it's not misleading), I get very little from this first look. But not the good kind, at least to me. I hope next trailer will be where the plot at, something to really get hype to. You know what I mean? 

Apparently it will set in a very closed place  (an old and wide mansion in the middle of the woods. Dark and horror vibes are be expected. Very Bayona if you know what I mean 

RAMROD
13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Apparently it will set in a very closed place  (an old and wide mansion in the middle of the woods. Dark and horror vibes are be expected. Very Bayona if you know what I mean 

I would love that. It needed to be horror imho, it is the essence of Jurrasic franchise to me

monketsharona
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

I would love that. It needed to be horror imho, it is the essence of Jurrasic franchise to me

I feel like Fallen Kindgom will be the darker from the franchise

Archived