💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Another SINGLE you would love at the JWT?

LittleMonster20

Another(few)single(s)at the JWT?Which one(s)?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Another(few)single(s)at the JWT?Which one(s)?

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20
6 minutes ago, Haroon said:

It is a sin that Marry The Night wasn't performed at artRave and isn't being performed at JWT

AnguishedBruisedChameleon-size_restricte

Well at least it didn't go to complete waste.She even sung it at an Armenian wedding this summer and it was going to be included on the Coachella setlist I believe.

I also heard a rumor once about Marry The Night,Black Jesus âž• Amen Fashion and Dance In The Dark all being set to be included during the artRAVE but they didn't make the cut.But Gaga did sing MTN acoustic at the artRAVE sometimes.

And she once said backstage at the artRAVE to some fans that she would always keep singing songs like DITD and MTN in the future so maybe in the near future we'll hear more of them:)

bpmMonkey
5 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Yes I wish it was a single so it'd also maybe be guaranteed to be included in future setlists

She could sing it backwards and I’d be blessed for the rest of my life, every performance is gorgeous from her first at Berghain to artRave Paris. Maybe she’ll sing it at my date.. :selena:

MTN :heart: we haven’t heard it live in a while. The others except DITD & Judas don’t fit the tour’s theme. 

LittleMonster20
2 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

She could sing it backwards and I’d be blessed for the rest of my life, every performance is gorgeous from her first at Berghain to artRave Paris. Maybe she’ll sing it at my date.. :selena:

When and where are you attending?I really hope it is one of the 10 new programmed songs:excited2:

bpmMonkey
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

When and where are you attending?I really hope it is one of the 10 new programmed songs:excited2:

Berlin, since it’s her last Show im expecting LG6 „Angelina Monster“ , 2 hrs opening Act by Lady Starlight since she’s living right around the corner to the stadium, as well as a Q&A with the audience.. I don’t think it’s to much to ask for.. 

„all I ever wanted was the world“ 

LittleMonster20
Just now, gypsy Hero said:

Berlin, since it’s her last Show im expecting LG6 „Angelina Monster“ , 2 hrs opening Act by Lady Starlight since she’s living right around the corner to the stadium, as well as a Q&A with the audience.. I don’t think it’s to much to ask for.. 

„all I ever wanted was the world“ 

Oh cool I'm attending in Amsterdam💜

I really think and hope Gaga will do something special for the last date,a Q&A would be AMAZING indeed

Born To Slay

Any of them pwuld make me happy but I'd have to vote for Hair. That song is me.

Anderson123

My first pick would be Do What U Want.

2. Marry The Night

3. Judas or You and I studio version.

Lovegame, Telephone and Paparazzi are more than welcome to take a break.

Archived