new music

Camila Cabello - 'Never Be The Same' & 'Real Friends'

Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Decodekid

Queen of  releasing 2 songs to see which one should be the next single to prevent a mess :diane:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

TheRoof
1 hour ago, gypsy Hero said:

Why isn’t Crying in the Club and I have questions featured on the album..? 

CIDC was discarted cause "she didn't feel the song compared to Havana" and IHQ maybe will be in a deluxe edition i think :huh:

RAMROD

sksksksks there is only one iconic Never Be The Same, amd that is Never Be The Same Again

And google agrees

RsXMVUp_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bpmMonkey
3 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

CIDC was discarted cause "she didn't feel the song compared to Havana" and IHQ maybe will be in a deluxe edition i think :huh:

For real? CIDC is my favorite so far, next IHQ and so on. Don’t really care for Havana tbh, not my kind of music 

highlikegaga

i'm going through that phase of my life, in which Real Friends is extremely relatable.

I liked Never Be The Same, but the heroin reference really put me off.

I'm so bitter CITC is not going to be on the album. it was my most listened song on spotify.

Spoiler

i'm digging the new tittle, but still want to see the scrapped The Hurting, The Healing, The Loving...just like those 8 songs with Redone from a pop star I won't mention lmao

LordEnigma
12 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

For real? CIDC is my favorite so far, next IHQ and so on. Don’t really care for Havana tbh, not my kind of music 

CITC is so bad :toofunny: she’s trying to be like Sia WAY too much.

Solitaiire
12 hours ago, Music said:

the messy thing is that she included both versions of NBTS in her 10 track album..

it's only 10 tracks long and she's wasting a slot to put the same song?:interestinga:

hausofcy

I'm seriously considering stanning Camila. I've been replaying never be the same since it came out. Can't wait for the album!

🇯🇵

On 09/12/2017 at 2:19 PM, hausofcy said:

I'm seriously considering stanning Camila. I've been replaying never be the same since it came out. Can't wait for the album!

it is my current go-to song!

Anderson123

I've never listened to Fifth Harmony and apparently this girl is starting to be everywhere so lets see what this is about.

Archived