Jump to content
Gaga Daily Youtube

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

new music

Taylor Swift - …Ready for It? (BloodPop® Remix)

Featured Posts

mrmeela
3 minutes ago, Andrew2512 said:

Please tell me that terrible producer is not confirmed on LG6.

I don't think he's terrible in general, but his remixes tend to be awful so idk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew2512
11 hours ago, mrmeela said:

I don't think he's terrible in general, but his remixes tend to be awful so idk

The beat is messy , The production is louder than her voice in the verses. Just awful tbh.

What did he produced on Joanne aside from Perfect Illusion I think ?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sense8

Thank God,he didn´t have the space to do such things on "Joanne".

His signature sound is so related to Justin Bieber,and it´s actually like listening the same song again and again.

He is talented and he needs to move on to new paths ,and get over with that sound.

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irrelevant
2 hours ago, Andrew2512 said:

The beat is messy , The production is louder than her voice in the verses. Just awful tbh.

What did he produced on Joanne aside from Perfect Illusion I think ?

he had production credits on every single song except Just Another Day and Angel Down (Work Tape) sis :emma:

he had writing credits for A-Yo, John Wayne, DIC, PI and Grigio Girls

døʇ | ɐƃɐƃ ʎpɐl | ǝpuɐɹƃ ɐuɐᴉɹɐ

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew2512
3 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

he had production credits on every single song except Just Another Day and Angel Down (Work Tape) sis :emma:

he had writing credits for A-Yo, John Wayne, DIC, PI and Grigio Girls

Em! These songs are good but they better bring some more dance/synth pop music for the coming album pleaseeeee :emma:

Maybe just 1 song like DIC too :giggle:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HauntingHollow

it is not very good 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheWitness

End Game is shook

Taylor desperate for that 6th number 1 

EDIT : this is awful being back the original 

Host Of Lyricasism

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheCureinMalibu
8 minutes ago, TheWitness said:

End Game is shook

Taylor desperate for that 6th number 1 

EDIT : this is awful being back the original 

it's been out like for almost a day tho. ARTPOP :poot:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×