Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Does Anyone Hate Bloody Mary? (feat. Tellemhone)

teawhore

Featured Posts

ryanripley
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Receipts:

Bloody Mary is quite subtle actually, it's a song about Mary being divine and human at the same time, with a subtext (maybe it's not even a subtext) about the role of a woman who is supposed to be a superstar and a real woman at the same time. Not life alteringly deep perhaps but it works as a pop song.

She said this before Born This Way came out. The way I read it, Gaga recognises it's not that big, exceptional, defining-Gaga song almost every fan claims it is. It just works. As a pop song.

when talent doesn't recognise talent :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SCHEISSEMONTRE
2 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

To the 'fans' that hate Bloody Mary

UQ6GdYb.gif

That’s with very Fan Favourite  Song sis :poot:

Mychal

VOLANTIS
28 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Receipts:

Bloody Mary is quite subtle actually, it's a song about Mary being divine and human at the same time, with a subtext (maybe it's not even a subtext) about the role of a woman who is supposed to be a superstar and a real woman at the same time. Not life alteringly deep perhaps but it works as a pop song.

She said this before Born This Way came out. The way I read it, Gaga recognises it's not that big, exceptional, defining-Gaga song almost every fan claims it is. It just works. As a pop song.

It doesn’t mean Gaga thinks any less of the song though.. :emma: 

I mean look at applause lyrics. That became a lead single. :giggle:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

teawhore

This thread's mess mess mess with my thread thread thread that's such a flop flop flop, cause Jesus is,

a really not cool bean

♡ nyc ♡

Archived