Jump to content
society

Southern California is on fire


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

It all just happened so quickly. I hope everyone's safe, or gets to safety. It's still the daytime, and I hope the firemen have all they need to halt it before the winds get stronger in the evening :ohno:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

My brother is stuck on the I-5 coming home from work. They had closed all the lanes because of this. It’s crazy that this is happening where I live! I’m hoping families are safe out here! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
Link to post
Share on other sites

calmar

Meanwhile where I am it 'snew' today :laughga: 

But in all serious, I have a few FB friends who thankfully have marked themselves safe from the fires going on right now. I hope everyone stays safe. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

River

Sorry for the ignorant question, I see that it happens every single year, a big fire in California, is there any way to prevent it?

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tonymel said:

I'm a student here at UCLA. Currently in class lol. The fire definitely won't reach campus. The wind is nowhere near as strong as it was yesterday so I'm confident the firefighters will contain it in time! I just feel for all the deer and other wildlife in the mountains :(

You went to class? I'm surprised your professor even showed up. The bruin alert said only healthcare staff were recommended to go to campus, as of like 9 am.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I live 2 city blocks south of the mandatory evacuation area, but we aren't even in the recommended evacuation area, so I guess I'll wait for updates...

Link to post
Share on other sites

LePetitGAGABLover

WTF California. This is INSANE omg:air:. Look at all the wildfires as of now. :deadbanana:

 

30xitt0.png

@rpggal I hope your OK sis. Ill pray that nothing happens to you. :pray:

Link to post
Share on other sites

GagasPussy

I do not understand why people are so appalled and shocked by the calamity and natural disasters that are happening around the world. America is going to be hit hard with more than just wildfires. Its going to get worse. This is the work of the Most High, The God of Israel. America is the boundary of wickedness and a land of great abominations.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince
9 minutes ago, GagasPussy said:

I do not understand why people are so appalled and shocked by the calamity and natural disasters that are happening around the world. America is going to be hit hard with more than just wildfires. Its going to get worse. This is the work of the Most High, The God of Israel. America is the boundary of wickedness and a land of great abominations.

I’m dying omg :air: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...