💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Another Ex Friend Of Melanie's Shares Own Manipulative Experience

AJK273

Featured Posts

littlepotter

am i the only one who thought melanie was straight? :rip: i never knew she was bi

chaeri pls

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AJK273 said:

Who knows at this point but Tag You're It now has some scary connotations 

Oops that's the one I meant

pedrohemg
16 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

So I guess all the other women who came forward with sexual assault/harassment allegations for people like Cosby and Weinstein might be doing it for attention too? 

Edited: Did not read your comment right..I thought you was talking about the first girl who accused Melaine. @M Monstre

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

Maddie I think her name is has confirmed this was a consensual encounter. It's more confirming the fact that Melanie was persistent and liked to wear other down. 

what i'm taking from all this is that melanie is just a manipulative person and bad to be around. it's also kind of clear from her music that her personality isn't the best. oh well, i never had much admiration for her outside her music and i don't think this will affect me much

chaeri pls

Reality
1 minute ago, pedrohemg said:

It could be, why not? I don't know them. Do you?

What would they have against either of those two men? You think dozens of women are just going to come out about an issue as serious as this for fun? 

I suppose with that logic Gaga could be doing it for attention as well? I mean, according to what your logic, even though we think we know Gaga, maybe we don't know her as much as we'd like to. 

🃏🖤👹

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

It could be, why not? I don't know them. Do you?

because they're true :rip: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

3 minutes ago, hunty said:

what i'm taking from all this is that melanie is just a manipulative person and bad to be around. it's also kind of clear from her music that her personality isn't the best. oh well, i never had much admiration for her outside her music and i don't think this will affect me much

Clearly :selena:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

pedrohemg
5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

What would they have against either of those two men? You think dozens of women are just going to come out about an issue as serious as this for fun? 

I suppose with that logic Gaga could be doing it for attention as well? I mean, according to what your logic, even though we think we know Gaga, maybe we don't know her as much as we'd like to. 

We live under laws, right? Otherwise our society would be more like animals than it is sometimes. Innocent until proven guilty, that's how law works. No one cares about Presumption of Innocence anymore. Just burn the witch no matter what. Everyone must pay for their crimes, but always under law.

Chromatic
5 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

Clearly :selena:

The first one was her being a brat, clearly, but I do understand the second, though. She was doing an autograph, and that girl just put the phone in front of her face. I'd be annoyed too.

AmericanGUY

the thing about timothy's story is why she decided to take it to twitter rather than an actual legal case. if she thought she had damning evidence at the time she should have went straight to the authorities or even mel's record label not this viral stuff. idk

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Irrelevant

i... i don't know what to say :wtfga:

I have been such a big fan of her before this, and I would've never thought that I would burn her stan card, but now idk what to do :giveup: of course there's no evidence, but with all of these people it seems pretty obvious :S

also her career is basically dead if the media catches on :madge:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

pedrohemg
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

because they're true :rip: 

I edited my answer. I didn't understand that comment right. I thought he/she was talking about the first girl who accused Melanie.

KleinGa
20 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

We live under laws, right? Otherwise our society would be more like animals than it is sometimes. Innocent until proven guilty, that's how law works. No one cares about Presumption of Innocence anymore. Just burn the witch no matter what. Everyone must pay for their crimes, but always under law.

I agree with you sis but saying that theyre doing it for attention is just wrong.

this is the reason why many victims refuse to come forward. Yes we must let the law take hold of situations and encourage due process but the victims must come forward first. You calling them attention seekers when they do come forward is feeding the culture where the victim is discredited, looked down upon or blamed. 

Brooklyn Knight
19 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I think the point that @pedrohemg was trying to make is that you never really truly know a persons intentions. 

Archived