💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BTS Makes History Again!

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Andrew2512

The fact that there are over 1B Asians make this simple. Not being racist but if all the Asian population is focusing on 1 band then they'll literally have 15 minutes of fame.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

They are identical to every other band tho idgi :awkney:

And their fans are a disgrace to the art of Stanning. The obsession is nauseating.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

1 hour ago, Andrew2512 said:

The fact that there are over 1M Asians make this simple. Not being racist but if all the Asian population is focusing on 1 band then they'll literally have 15 minutes of fame.

Wait... what? I don’t think you mean to imply it but this sounds like you’re saying all Asians like BTS and all BTS fans are Asian. :confused:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Andrew2512
53 minutes ago, gag said:

Wait... what? I don’t think you mean to imply it but this sounds like you’re saying all Asians like BTS and all BTS fans are Asian. :confused:

I'm saying that most their fans are Asians since they are Korean just like American artists most fans are English speakers !

bpmMonkey

Can anyone explain what the deal is with them? Never heard about BTS and don’t really care about them, but I’m curious. 

Congrats but this song is kind of undeserving, if it were their other songs it would be better but whatever. 

RadioIsOurs
3 hours ago, Andrew2512 said:

The fact that there are over 1M Asians make this simple. Not being racist but if all the Asian population is focusing on 1 band then they'll literally have 15 minutes of fame.

1M Asians...in the US?

I mean most of their fans are indeed Korean, but not so in America. 

Are you saying there should be more Asian acts in the US?

KevinLeto

I agree and there are many other k-pop acts that bring the same quality level of music/look/dance,

But BTS just happens to be many ppl (including me) 's cup of tea :reductive:

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

This is not what I call "history"... or Gaga made history being the first ever artist to call her album "The Fame Monster" 🤔

moonboywow

Can all of you stop hating on this? It’s getting really old. Like so there’s other Kpop groups just like bts? Okay. I disagree. Don’t you think American pop music couod be talked about the same way? Like I’m done with this. Okay. Good day 

Archived