💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga smoking a Pipe in L.A.

RAINBOWGA

Featured Posts

loljustinwat

so many fans are always like "free b---h!" "we don't care what people say!", saying you're bad b---hes, etc etc. then they see her doing something like this and go ape **** and act disappointed in her?

she's a free b---h. hell, i'd be worried if she was sniffing bath salts. weed is good.

Well, you should also keep in mind she has previously prided herself on decent behavior in public. "You'll never see me falling out of nightclubs." Currently, I'm more annoyed than anything else because I hate when people try too hard at anything, but I can't speak for other fans. I'm just worried that she will resort to "falling out of nightclubs" in the future simply because she's starved for attention, which will, once again, be annoying and embarrassing.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
miamorevolefeyah

One minute she says she smokes pot, next minute she says she's cold turkey and doesn't touch anything. She can do what she wants, its her body, if she's doing it casually it won't affect her. However her smoking doesn't seem too casually and if she keeps it up long enough it will stuff up her voice.

She's got to be doing this on purpose for show. Think of all the attention she'll be getting for this and then people will be more interested when they hear her new music on the radio.

Americano

Woo, get it gurl!

This is a metal weed pipe, which looks like what she is smoking out of, why would you do tobacco out of it when you can easily light up a fag, and you wouldn't roll spliff in that situation, it's much easier to just get a pipe out. And anyhow it doesn't matter, if she wants to smoke weed then she can and if her voice does **** up or she becomes unstable we've lost Gaga, but whose fault was that?

goldmicrometalpipe.jpg

Who the hell becomes unstable from weed?

:rofl:

Jase

We gets fan moaning that she was too "nice" and "family friendly" during the BTW era, and as soon as we see signs of her moving away from that...we get even more moaning :rofl:

Found this on LM.com :smh: :toofloppy:

i4c48c6bf49fa3_700.jpg

This website is so embarassing. I cringe everytime i see a post from there.

Anyway who cares if it's weed or not. It's not like we didn't knew that she gets high already. But I won't be surprised if here it's just regular tobacco and she's doing it for the show.

Americano

We gets fan moaning that she was too "nice" and "family friendly" during the BTW era, and as soon as we see signs of her moving away from that...we get even more moaning :rofl:

People take her way too seriously. I hope she continues acting like this to rid herself of that motherly pedestal some fans put her on.

It's creepy and obnoxious, anyway.

codymonster

She can do what she wants I guess. But to be perfectly honest, I wish she would stop. If it's for some kind of "promo" or "image" for the next album, I suppose it's all cool. I just know it's very bad for the voice, and her health.

I want her belting jazz tunes when she's 60 :cry:

Jase

People take her way too seriously. I hope she continues acting like this to rid herself of that motherly pedestal some fans put her on.

It's creepy and obnoxious, anyway.

:yes:

prince

Woo, get it gurl!

Who the hell becomes unstable from weed?

:rofl:

Well all these fans keep thinking 'Oh no our poor queens gonna die whatever shall we do' and of course she ****ing isn't she'll just bull**** some more and do more weed and if you do so much weed, its affects ware off and then people go onto heavier stuff, then people become unstable

Ambrosia

Pipes are so... ick. I don't mind if she smokes, but it will eventually take it's toll on her voice.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

InGagzWeTrust

I really don't care, I'd rather see her smoking and being a badass b---h than being that "mamma monster role model" anyway :nails:

prince

I really don't care, I'd rather see her smoking and being a badass b---h than being that "mamma monster role model" anyway :nails:

same here, I hated mother monster. Bad ass Gaga is so much better and she's 26 go out and get drunk and high and if it ****s up her voice, well at least she had fun and there is always auto tune!

Archived