life

Gaga congratulating Donatella Versace on her Icon of The Year BFA Awars

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

OMG so that could be one of the things she was filming a few days ago? :sharon:

She just changed the outfit :lolly:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Gardevoir

Okay I work at cloth store that sells biggest designers from all over the world, including Versace. And I have to ask how to pronounce word "Versace" cause I pronounce it like "versachee" while everyone else pronounces it saying "versache" which is getting on my nerves cause everyone is convinced it's correct version. I'm a little bit lost, so can anyone answer my question? D:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Okay I work at cloth store that sells biggest designers from all over the world, including Versace. And I have to ask how to pronounce word "Versace" cause I pronounce it like "versachee" while everyone else pronounces it saying "versache" which is getting on my nerves cause everyone is convinced it's correct version. I'm a little bit lost, so can anyone answer my question? D:

Versache, I believe :poot:

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

It’s Versayce:lolly: 

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

PerfectIllusion
36 minutes ago, Jaume said:

Well,  Donatella Versace... beautiful? no...

She was Born this way.... oh wait... :ladyhaha:

Sneaky Oliver

xoxo, Ciao bella 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

ThatAsianGuy
43 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

It's versays :whitney:

Archived