💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The performance that made me a Stan!

BELINDA POP

Featured Posts

BELINDA POP

Ok so the audience for this performance was a mess, my best friend in high school actually became obsessed with Gaga from the beginning, he saw her live and right away turned into a “fan” , little monsters wasn’t even part of the equation at this time. I remember being at his house and he was watching her performance in a runway show or something then I sat next to him and watched the whole thing with him lol I went home and downloaded The Fame from iTunes which was a fancy thing to do at the time 

I cant find the original but this one will do it  also read the comments, you’ll have a good laugh and maybe a deja vu!

I just couldn’t believe my ears, this betchh was singing live and dancing and smiling and having fun, even when the audience was dead, she kept the party alive 😹

moonsago

I love the budget for this :selena:

kidding, but yeah I remember seeing this for the first time, I also thought she was so fabulous but I just noticed she put glitter in her wig!!! She also did that again last week!!! You guyssss does this mean she is going back to ha’ roots?? Does this mean she is gonna do pop music again? REDONE??? I think it’s pretty much confirmed :gum:

RAMROD

So you witnessed Baby FameGa :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BELINDA POP
Just now, moonsago said:

I love the budget for this :selena:

kidding, but yeah I remember seeing this for the first time, I also thought she was so fabulous but I just noticed she put glitter in her wig!!! She also did that again last week!!! You guyssss does this mean she is going back to ha’ roots?? Does this mean she is gonna do pop music again? REDONE??? I think it’s pretty much confirmed :gum:

Omg 😲 

What if you’re right ! :gum:

is you and insider!?!? 

Lol jk :wub:

BELINDA POP
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

So you witnessed Baby FameGa :poot:

Baby FameGa!?! :ladyhaha:

Yeah and I remember her baby like voice every time she was interviewed 

27monster27
22 minutes ago, gordo said:

Baby FameGa!?! :ladyhaha:

Yeah and I remember her baby like voice every time she was interviewed 

I thought she was faking it cause she was nervous though.

he/him/his

derpmonster

"po*no-gurraphic" She does that to this day in her songs! (When she breaks one syllable into two)

Why does her voice sound so much like JoanneGa? (Especially when she does the high pitched "Bang! Bang!") It has the ring to it that she lost at some point apparently.

And her speaking voice is so pre-Fame Stefani Germanotta.

But her "I wanna hold em like they do in Texas plays" is so Super Bowl. Especially her pronunciation (The british "A" as opposed to the American one) jennica.png

Am I just hallucinating from lack of sleep?

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

UnnamedArtist

Here she is so cute. And it seems to me incredible that our baby was such a long way from this 

to this.

Sneaky Oliver

The audience isn’t even moving :sharon: it’s like an audience full of pink turban men/ John Wayne VSFS teas 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

derpmonster
Just now, Cody James said:

The Grammy performance when she did PF and YS/Speechless totally won me :)

What took you 8 years to join GGD? :oprah:

Just kidding, welcome! :hug:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Cody James

I never knew that there was SUCH a huge Gaga fan site with decent discussions lol. My main music source has been Breathe Heavy, but their page followers attack the writers for having opinions and people who have varying views on songs or artists that are not Britney lol.

brit4ever
8 minutes ago, Cody James said:

I never knew that there was SUCH a huge Gaga fan site with decent discussions lol. My main music source has been Breathe Heavy, but their page followers attack the writers for having opinions and people who have varying views on songs or artists that are not Britney lol.

Thank God you escaped from that ****-hole that Breath Heavy is. It's members and admins are disgusting and they even insult Britney, let alone other artists. I left it 5-6 months ago, welcome on GGD :hug: 

Archived