💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez accused of rape

Stef

Featured Posts

These are some disgusting allegations, but I want to see how Melanie responds before making any statements.

❀ x ❀

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pink sushi

I feel so bad for her fans. :( If this had happened with Gaga 7-8 years ago, it would have KILLED ME. I worshipped the ground she walked on and was completely dependent on her for my happiness. 

Sneaky Oliver

:udidnt: omg this is such a weird story! But we can’t judge someone based on a twitter story...I guess... I know nothing about Melanie except for the baby thing but I’m scared 

13 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

I feel so bad for her fans. :( If this had happened with Gaga 7-8 years ago, it would have KILLED ME. I worshipped the ground she walked on and was completely dependent on her for my happiness. 

What if it happens by now? Would your reaction be any different?!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Has she responded or anything yet ? I believe she’s gonna have to do so quickly before her image gets messed up :duck:

pink sushi
5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

:udidnt: omg this is such a weird story! But we can’t judge someone based on a twitter story...I guess... I know nothing about Melanie except for the baby thing but I’m scared 

What if it happens by now? Would your reaction be any different?!

I'm a huge fan of Gaga but I'm no longer dependent on her for my happiness the way I was back in 2010-2011. If it happened now, I'd be extremely horrified, disgusted, and disappointed in her. But it wouldn't "destroy my world" or anything. If it happened back in 2010 it probably would have made me suicidal.... :ohno: 

MJHolland
2 hours ago, Fiona Apple said:

I am here for the online drama that will happen whether it's fake or real. I really don't care about the situation since it's not even a real rape situation.She/he was literally just convinced.If the person wanted it would have stopped easily.If you literally don't have the guts to not let someone **** you (and if it's violent I understand this,but here it was just stupid),you are gonna go through A LOT in your life. Not that this makes Melanie's alleged attitude better,it's just not something that I care about.

I say this truly and honestly - what you said here is absolutely deplorable. You truly lack the empathy and compassion a human ought to have, and you are not fit to be apart of this online community. 

blackstar
27 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

Well that's how I'm feeling right now but there's nothing I can do about it. I do not support what she did. I have to move on from her.

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

This is horrible and anyone I see defending her on my TL is getting insta'blocked. :nails:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

MJHolland
11 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Has she responded or anything yet ? I believe she’s gonna have to do so quickly before her image gets messed up :duck:

I love how your first reaction is to worry about an accused rapist instead of worrying about someone being raped.

Your first concern shouldn't be about an already-wealthy person's career.

Your first concern should be to ask "Are you ok?" 

It seems like a few other members have a similar problem with compassion and understanding. 

Sneaky Oliver
5 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

I'm a huge fan of Gaga but I'm no longer dependent on her for my happiness the way I was back in 2010-2011. If it happened now, I'd be extremely horrified, disgusted, and disappointed in her. But it wouldn't "destroy my world" or anything. If it happened back in 2010 it probably would have made me suicidal.... :ohno: 

Oh I see. I kinda feel the same tbh! I feel sad for the Melanie fans right now. I wonder how big this is going to be 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Regina George

She kinda seems bitter cuz Melanie apparently forgot about her (like she said)... And honestly - it doesn’t matter how much you love someone and how much you are shocked, you just hit the person or do something.. she did nothing? I mean FOR A PERSON WHO IS WILLING TO RAPE SOMEONE saying no is not enough and is not clear indication that u are strong enough to do something afterwards. We need to fight. We need to eliminate thise persons out of our lives. It doesn’t matter it they are friend, family, boyfriend or a girlfriend.

Pop Music
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

She kinda seems bitter cuz Melanie apparently forgot about her (like she said)... And honestly - it doesn’t matter how much you love someone and how much you are shocked, you just hit the person or do something.. she did nothing? I mean.... saying no is not enough and is not clear indication that u don’t really want it and that it’s not okay with u if you just say no and let it happen. 

WHAT ELSE IS CLEARER THAN THE WORD "NO" SOME PEOPLE CAN'T DO THINGS MENTALLY THEY CAN'T BRING THEMSELVES TO DO ANYTHING WHILE IN THAT SITUATION

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Regina George
3 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

WHAT ELSE IS CLEARER THAN THE WORD "NO" SOME PEOPLE CAN'T DO THINGS MENTALLY THEY CAN'T BRING THEMSELVES TO DO ANYTHING WHILE IN THAT SITUATION

She giggled while Melanie was apparently touching her.... sorry but I just can’t see anyone in this situation who wouldn’t do anything except say no and just let it be. If my friend did this to me I would NEVER be in the same room as she, and def not the next day. 

Also CAPS are unnecessary 

I don't know about you all but I AM A fan of hers and her music and I'm shaking so much and literally almost crying... like what the ****??? how this kind of things happen??? I never thought that Melanie was like that and I can't believe it at all, I'm sorry. I mean, I believe it and I don't believe it at the same time, It's so confusing because... this is sooo weird like I can't even process the info correctly right now, l am the definition of SHOOK right now like... omg... I'm almost dead inside. I can't and I don't know what to do. I have a super famous Melanie Martinez account and I have been supporting her since 2015 like what the hell. IMAGINE THIS WITH LADY GAGA, IT WOULD BE SUPER SHOCKING! RIGHT? ....:saladga:  :toofunny: i AM SO EMBARRASSING RIGHT NOW

giphy.gif

Ok no like seriously someone send support I'm shook.

Archived