💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez accused of rape

Stef

Featured Posts

Whispering
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

it was tho. gaga was accused of some weird ass ****. but everyone supported her and she got though it. it didnt go to court in a day henny, it took time. hopefully this will go to court too, lets give it time and see what happens

No, it wasn't. Gaga didn't rape this woman. The two situations are not the same. 

I'm not your henny. 

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
Just now, Whispering said:

No, it wasn't. Gaga didn't rape this woman. The two situations are not the same. 

I'm not your henny. 

no she didnt but she was accused of weird **** that were proven to be false, that gaga haters were very quick to beleive

1 minute ago, Whispering said:

I'm not your henny. 

um never said you were :laughga: 

BeIIadonna

Don't believe Timothy (or whatever there name was) No proof,no evidence. Words & Tweets mean anything. Do you not think its odd how so many people have accused people recently? There's no proof she did it. :/

geopang
7 minutes ago, Dark Salvation said:

Don't believe Timothy (or whatever there name was) No proof,no evidence. Words & Tweets mean anything. Do you not think its odd how so many people have accused people recently? There's no proof she did it. :/

Seriously? No proof, no evidence? What kind of proof do you expect her to give you? This is a rape, not a theft that can be replayed on surveillance video. This mentality only perpetuates rape in this culture because it redirects everything at the victim rather than the abuser.

BeIIadonna
Just now, geopang said:

Seriously? No proof, no evidence? What kind of proof do you expect her to give you? This is a rape, not a theft that can be replayed on surveillance video. This mentality only perpetuates rape in this culture because it redirects everything at the victim rather than the abuser.

Still don't believe her, she could of stopped it but didn't, she could've called for help. Still didn't, if wanted help she would of asked but didn't :/ 

geopang
3 minutes ago, Dark Salvation said:

Still don't believe her, she could of stopped it but didn't, she could've called for help. Still didn't, if wanted help she would of asked but didn't :/ 

Typical victim blaming. The body goes into shock during a rape a lot of the time and the individual cannot react. You should go take a course and educate yourself on this topic. 

ZephyrInTheSky

I think people need to use critical thinking before joining the #MelanieMartinezIsOverParty. No not every person that claims they were raped is lying, but some people do lie and use to that destroy someone. So dont believe everything you read (which is common sense). Also some of the details of her story are very questionable.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

MJHolland
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Get your **** together! Who said she deserved to be rapped? Who? 

What the **** is wrong with u? It was her best friend and not someone she didn’t feel comfortable enough to say no and ****ing do something. You can’t be in a state of shock for two days and she did nothing day after when her friend was basically forcing her to say yes to the sex. Attacking and calling me disgusting won’t do anything good for u or anyone here and definitely not cuz I never said anything offensive to you. 

As I said I am being honest here, she was talking about her best friend, thing happened two days in a row, I think she had enough time to take some serious action. 

I won’t ever reply to you again cuz you are definitely not mature enough to have discussion without calling someone 14year old or disgusting - and again u are talking to someone who unfortunately knows what rape is from experience. 

Guess what buddy, you don't get to decide what the proper response to getting raped is.

Your comments are still deplorable. Learn some compassion. 

MJHolland
38 minutes ago, Dark Salvation said:

You don't get to decide how someone should react while being raped.

It's like I'm saying this for the first time in a room full of 3rd graders. How do people not understand this? 

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

You don't get to decide how someone should react while being raped.

It's like I'm saying this for the first time in a room full of 3rd graders. How do people not understand this? 

Cause i haven't been taught it yet? :gum: 

Head Empty

Why does everyone always need to form an opinion/stance about everything?

None of us can objectively judge the situation from the outside. We simply don't know enough about either party to say who did what.

3 hours ago, Whispering said:

I'm not your henny. 

It’s similar because their ex besties made some insane claims about them. Gaga’s assistant said Gaga would make her sleep  in the same bed and wouldn’t pay her overtime. Some other sht too.  An ex trying to ruin their lives over jealousy.  I mean... why else is this Timothy promoting her single on instagram just hours after dropping a bombshell?????

Regina George
43 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Guess what buddy, you don't get to decide what the proper response to getting raped is.

Your comments are still deplorable. Learn some compassion. 

I am not your buddy. I already said I am female and just stick with it. 

Whispering
6 minutes ago, IAMSOPOP said:

It’s similar because their ex besties made some insane claims about them. Gaga’s assistant said Gaga would make her sleep  in the same bed and wouldn’t pay her overtime. Some other sht too.  An ex trying to ruin their lives over jealousy.  I mean... why else is this Timothy promoting her single on instagram just hours after dropping a bombshell?????

That's very different from sexual assault and rape.

Accusations of diva-type behavior are not the same as accusations of Rape. Quit bringing Gaga into this! 

Archived