💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez accused of rape

Stef

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I love how your first reaction is to worry about an accused rapist instead of worrying about someone being raped.

Your first concern shouldn't be about an already-wealthy person's career.

Your first concern should be to ask "Are you ok?" 

It seems like a few other members have a similar problem with compassion and understanding. 

I knew someone was coming for me while writing that :emma:

I meant it as in « she has no choice to react quickly so I assume we’re gonna know soon »

I’m just eager to know how this plays out, either one of those two people is a disgusting human (either a rapist or a liar) so the soonest we know, the soonest they’re gonna get what they deserve

I couldnt care less about her career :selena:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luzaleja
7 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

She kinda seems bitter cuz Melanie apparently forgot about her (like she said)... And honestly - it doesn’t matter how much you love someone and how much you are shocked, you just hit the person or do something.. she did nothing? I mean.... saying no is not enough and is not clear indication that u don’t really want it and that it’s not okay with u if you just say no and let it happen. 

saying no is really clear. saying no for two days is really really really clear. and it should be enough. as someone else said previously, more often than not, people's reaction to sexual abuse is to shut down, not to fight. especially if it's someone they know and love. 

3 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

I don't about you all but I AM A fan of hers and her music and I'm shaking so much and literally almost crying... like, what the ****??? how this kind of things happen??? I never thought that Melanie was like that and I can't believe it at all, I'm sorry. I mean, I believe and I don't believe it at the same time, It's so confusing because... this is sooo weird like I can't even process the info correctly right now, l am the definition of SHOOK right now like... omg... I'm almost dead inside. I can't and I don't know what to do. I have a super famous Melanie Martinez account and I have been supporting her since 2015 like what the hell. IMAGINE THIS WITH LADY GAGA, IT WOULD BE SUPER SHOCKING! RIGHT? ....:saladga:  :toofunny: i AM SO EMBARRASSING RIGHT NOW

giphy.gif

Ok no like seriously someone send support I'm shook.

I AM SHOOOOOOOKK AND SHAKIIING

You can postpone your meltdown to when we’re sure it’s true if that can help 

why have a breakdown today when you can have one tomorrow :selena:

arrtpop
10 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

She kinda seems bitter cuz Melanie apparently forgot about her (like she said)... And honestly - it doesn’t matter how much you love someone and how much you are shocked, you just hit the person or do something.. she did nothing? I mean.... saying no is not enough and is not clear indication that u don’t really want it and that it’s not okay with u if you just say no and let it happen. 

this site honestly disgusts me sometimes.

aphrodite

Regina George
6 minutes ago, Luzaleja said:

saying no is really clear. saying no for two days is really really really clear. and it should be enough. as someone else said previously, more often than not, people's reaction to sexual abuse is to shut down, not to fight. especially if it's someone they know and love. 

It is clear for me, you and every rational human being.. but for person who is willing to rape someone it is not enough unfortunately. I understand what u mean but words are obviously not enough for some people and if anyone ever finds themselves in this situation they need to fight back. It doesn’t matter if it’s our friend, family, boyfriends or a girlfriend. We need to fight and need ti eliminate those persons out of our lives. If it happens once and they still ask for it - leave. Don’t talk to them. Report them. Don’t sleep in the same room as them. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, arrtpop said:

this site honestly disgusts me sometimes.

What really disgusts me is how some people don’t understand that for person who is willing to rape someone - saying no is not enough.

Damn, this needs further investigation.

But, with all the things that are happening right now about rape and everything, it was only matter of time until the next story about a famous person raping someone would appear, but daaaaammmmn i was not expecting a Indie-Female-Star to be the rapist. I am shocked. 

Timothy's friends are coming out and supporting her too.

Always find it kinda crazy that people are so quick to assume that this is one of the 2% of false accusations. The more you know about rape and reporting the more believable this sort of story is :shrug:

Only between 2% and 10% of all reports are estimated to be false and it’s exceedingly rare for a false rape allegation to end in prison time. Beyond this, in every academic study, one of the most common kinds of false accuser is a teenage girl who tells her parents she was raped to avoid getting in trouble (from unwanted pregnancies to "missed curfews"). Two different studies have found that almost half of all false rape complaints are lodged by someone other than the alleged victim, usually a parent.

Another kind of case which evaporates rapidly is that of a person who falsely reports a rape in the hope of getting needed medical care or psychiatric medication; in one study, six of the 55 reports classified as false by a police department in one year fit this description. Like the teens who missed their curfew, these false accusers have no interest in pursuing charges after the lie has served its purpose.

People generally don't accuse others of rape out of some personal vendetta.... The idea that someone just pretended to be raped in order to ruin a friend's reputation is kinda absurd. 

Glad Timothy has come forward, hopefully she gets some form of justice. 

6 minutes ago, Enigma said:

You can postpone your meltdown to when we’re sure it’s true if that can help 

why have a breakdown today when you can have one tomorrow :selena:

*deep breathes* Ok I'm in both positions right now, Idk whether to believe in her (timothy) or not because she looks so spiteful and like a little bit jealous of Melanie because she got new plans and left her alone and I know that some people can ruin your life creating calamities like this to gain fame... but Idk. That would be an inhuman and horrifying thing to do for me.

Spoiler

But this doesn't mean that I believe in Melanie neither...

Nickypie101

So weird that Trisha mentioned Melanie in her mukbong today and said she loved her, foreshadowing at its best 

ItsTommyBitch

I'm shook and saddened by this story. My heart goes out to Timothy, and I am deeply disappointed and disgusted by Melanie's actions. You never know with people :saladga:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

OracleMonster

If it was me I would have slapT a hoe and left. I’d rather be homeless than to sleep in the same bed with someone who doesn’t respect me as a human being. No should’ve been enough but for some it is isn’t. I hope Melanie gets canceledT

Regina George
1 minute ago, OracleMonster said:

If it was me I would have slapT a hoe and left. I’d rather be homeless than to sleep in the same bed with someone who doesn’t respect me as a human being. No should’ve been enough but for some it is isn’t. I hope Melanie gets canceledT

This. 

Archived